ANOTHER Jason freak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddaray

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello fellow sideshow collectors! My name is todd and Ive been collecting about 2 years, Id love to have more figures but I have another very expensive collection of toys that takes priority over these toys, drums! I just paid off my 4000 dollar drum kit and that is my 3rd and most expensive ( so far). I also have 9 snare drums totalling over 6000 dollars. Cymbals and hardware stands pedals ect also cost me quite a bit (4 to 6 grand) but I work for Guitar center so thats how I get it so cheap.

THATS ALOT OF PF FIGURES!!!!!!!

I do not yet own any PF figs, mainly cus I could buy more 12 inch figs and I dont have room for such a display. But what I do have I love very much. As of now I have
Jason pt 3
Jason pt 2
Pam voorhees
jason pt 4
jason pt 6
jason pt 7
jason x ( on its way)
Bela from white zombie
Bride of frankenstien
Subject 57 doctor
Scarface white suit
Classic freddy krueger
Classic leatherface

Figures Im looking for are
Freddy vs Jason Jason
ANY BELA DRACULA 1/6
Max shreck Vampyre
Patient zero
subject 5 security guard
Michael Meyers
New nightmare freddy (ez to find on ebay)
Dream warriors freddy
Spinal tap
Sid vicous
final battle scarface black suit
I guess I should probably get a frankenstien eventually
I am also in need of stands
Somebody expain to me why sideshow is sold out of ALL thier stands

I dont really concern myself with getting the Exclusive figs cause (i hope I dont get ripped on for this) I do open my toys and play with them, move them around daily, and in some cases improve them like I replaced that crappy strap on jasons part 7 mask with an elastic one like the rest.

Id like to involve myself in the commerce section of this forum. I like the idea of getting these figs from ppl who have careBut not to sell or trade, pretty much strictly to buy. I still dont have all the figs I want so I def cant get rid of any. Ill trade a drum for a few toys though if anyone is interested.

I personally just want sideshow to put out more horror lines from other movies. I want it all!!
I want more Cainsaw massacre figs ( chop top, grandpa)
I want romero figs
I want dead alive figs
I want plan 9 figs
I want evil dead (not army of darkness)
I want vincent price
I want elvira
and most importantly I want my other jasons that sideshow owes me and everyother jason fan in the world and some victims would be nice!!!

Welcome.....Check the commerce section lots of great stuff....I'm a big Jason freak also.:rock

Thanks ive been lurking for a while and I ve seen some killer deals go down.If your with Shai Hulud, I see members here have great taste in music as well. Unless your not talking about the band.

toddaray said:
Thanks ive been lurking for a while and I ve seen some killer deals go down.If your with Shai Hulud, I see members here have great taste in music as well. Unless your not talking about the band.

I love the band and the Dune Movie.Always been a big fan of Hardcore/Punk Music.

Shai Hulud said:
Welcome.....Check the commerce section lots of great stuff....I'm a big Jason freak also.:rock
Saying your're a big Jason freak is an understatement. Shai is the ultimate f'n Jason freak.:rock:rock:rock

Shai Hulud said:
rockstar.gif
rockstar.gif
rockstar.gif

hydrobud said:
hurry you can stiil get final battle scarface EXCLUSIVE at SIDESHOW
Thanks for the link but just this month I got subject 57 Jason pt 3 and bride so Im cutting my self off till the 25th. there are a few on ebay too.

toddaray said:
Thanks for the link but just this month I got subject 57 Jason pt 3 and bride so Im cutting my self off till the 25th. there are a few on ebay too.

ebay ???? at least at sideshow you get the exclusive at retail not kick in the tail

Ill of course only go to ebay if I miss out on sideshows sale. Ive gotten alot of figs on ebay but Ive only been able to order 3 direct from side show. I had alot of catching up to do when I first started and because I didnt know about this forum ebay was my only option.

You can find the 1/6 "FvJ" Jason and Michael Myers figures at echobasetoys.com.

Jason is $45, and they should have about three left in stock, and Myers is $40.

Holy crap, that site is awesome, thanks. Damn now I have 150 bucks I have to spend. I sure as hell wasnt getting myers on ebay, not for 110 bucks. Jason fvj is also like over 100! Why? if you can still get it for retail.

toddaray said:
Jason fvj is also like over 100!

That's how I found Echo Base Toys. I wasn't going to pay $100+ for Jason, and it took me about seven Yahoo search result pages until I found that store. After Darklord Dave vouched for them, I placed the order the Monday before Christmas and had it that Friday.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
You can find the 1/6 "FvJ" Jason and Michael Myers figures at echobasetoys.com.

Jason is $45, and they should have about three left in stock, and Myers is $40.

Man! Their Exclusives prices are insane however!!!! :google

Back