Hi Everyone, new here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krypton Kid

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Joey, and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I'm a huge Superman fan and collector. I have been collecting for over 12 years now, and have built up quite the collection, from 1/6 figures (ranging from hot toys Dc collectibles, Mattel, etc), 1/4 figures, PFF and action figures. Although my collection is primarily Superman, I do love all things Batman and DC.

I've been following the board for quite some time and finally decided to get in on the fun and enjoy the hobby to its fullest. Hope to chat with everyone.

Thanks.

Joey.

:wave WELCOME
Im from Toronto to, FYI Silver Snail on yonge is having a 25% off all 1/6 scale figures this weekend

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone, it's much appreciated:)

WELCOME
Im from Toronto to, FYI Silver Snail on yonge is having a 25% off all 1/6 scale figures this weekend

Oh dear, that's all I needed too hear lol.....thanks for the heads up:)

I've had a busy few months gathering items such as the SSC PFF Superman, SSC Man of Steel PFF, SSC 1:6 Superman. I recently finally finished my custom Smallville Clark Kent, and have the Hot toys DX 05 Indiana Jones and 1/4 Neca 1989 Batman on the way.

Thanks again guys.

Joey.

Back