Khev's 1/6 Scale SW Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Khev's SW 1/6 and LOTR PF

Pretty minimalist compared to the great collections here.

SWChina.jpg

SWGroup3.jpg

SWGroup2.jpg

Sith.jpg

DarkArtist's awesome Anakin repaint:

Anakin.jpg

And a close-up of Maul just because he looks so darn cool:

Maul.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the compliments. :) Here's a few more.

Organized the sculptures so that the middle shelf is less cluttered:

Collection006.jpg

Collection007.jpg

DarkArtist's Obi-Wan repaint:

Collection003.jpg

I love how imposing the lava droid base makes Sith Anakin:

Collection019.jpg

Return of the Jedi poster signed by artist Kazo Sano:

Collection009-1.jpg

And for all you Jason lovers:

Collection012.jpg

:D

DarthRamuk said:
Nice repaints......makes your collection extra special!:monkey5
Thanks DR, I sure think so! One thing that's so great about DarkArtist's repaints is that they look more like factory prototypes than customs, if that makes any sense. Something about his paint and application that really looks like it was supposed to be that way all along.

I was quite the vocal basher of the Frodo PF, but he looks quite good in your pic. Have to have a second thought about getting it now...

congerking said:
I was quite the vocal basher of the Frodo PF, but he looks quite good in your pic. Have to have a second thought about getting it now...
I highly recommend it. He's a great centerpiece to a LOTR collection (actually he's currently my only LOTR collectible and he just screams class and quality) and all but indispensable if you plan on owning any other LOTR PF's. I can't imagine we'll see another Frodo for years, if at all. Once Gandalf and a couple of the other Fellowship members are announced I foresee the 1,000 Frodos being highly sought after by those who passed on this piece. Last I checked Gruson was selling one for a smokin' price ($210 I believe) so if you want one now is the time!

Khev said:
Thanks DR, I sure think so! One thing that's so great about DarkArtist's repaints is that they look more like factory prototypes than customs, if that makes any sense. Something about his paint and application that really looks like it was supposed to be that way all along.

Wow Khev... That has to be the most flattering thing I have ever heard anyone say about my work. Thank you so very much for that, it made my day. :D

And thanks for trusting me way back when I was only starting out! :cool:

Nice collection as well, especially love that Frodo.... makes me regret not buying him now.

Back