My humble collection Aliens / Terminator / Predator / Ironman / Starwars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjacK77

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just started collecting again, after many years out. I still have a few pieces not on show here up north, what I have here are some ArtFX Starwars models, the new Alien Bigchap legendary scale bust, the T-700 Lifesize, Hot Toys Celtic Predator and the Aliens Diorama from Sideshow.

Its a small collection compared to alot of your awsome collections on here. But im looking to expand, I have on order the biomasked predator legendary scale bust and some Ironman armours from Hot Toys! :)

I hope you enjoy the pictures, I love taking pictures heh :)

celtic_predator.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred7.jpg

pred8.jpg

pred9.jpg

pred10.jpg

DSC_3976_01.JPG

DSC_3997.JPG

DSC_4000.JPG

DSC_4001.JPG

DSC_4002.JPG

DSC_3967.JPG

termanator.jpg

starwars1.jpg

starwars2.jpg

starwars3.jpg

starwars4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My humble collection Starwars / Aliens / Terminator / Predator

Nice collection. Cool lighting. Love the photos :)

Celtic Predator looks amazing in your pics!

Got a new addition to my small but growing collection. The Elder Predator 2.0 from Hot toys.

I also modded the base on my Celtic Predator, and used UV paint on some parts of the Alien head to make it glow green ( i know predators blood is meant to glow green, but I thought it would look cool imo it does, and really shines out with the blue lighting I have) :)

DSC_4097.JPG

DSC_4106.JPG

DSC_4121.JPG

DSC_4122.JPG

DSC_4126.JPG

DSC_4128.JPG

I also purchased the Ironman mark 42 suit from hot toys, this thing is awesome!!

DSC_4085.JPG

Some really nice bits there. Im thinking of getting the elder to as I have no predator at the moment. Love the endo skull. Every collection should have one :)

The Elder Pred is amazing. Im new to Hot Toys, but I think they nailed his look from the movie, specially if you put him in one of the poses, I love him!

Back