Prime 1 studio new optimus prime!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks so amazing. just wish it would be affordable and not 2 k....

Optimus looks great!! Prime 1 studios does not disappoint. Sadly I wasn't a big fan of the new design.... prefer the look from the first movie

i actually like this design more, seems like this statue will only have one display option

disappointed by the pose. let down by the proportion, long big arm plus small hip, short leg??!!

That's the pose i hoped for,but i agree the hips and legs are very small compared to the upper body.A real shame if if they stick with those proportions because i wanted this one.

They got it right on the Grimlock/Optimus statue.

j97z9e.png

2itg21z.png

29n9pog.jpg

Last edited:
to me, the proportion fails. no way the hip that tiny, huge arms and torso as compare to short thighs. thanks for the screen capture pic to show the correct scale.

Good point on the proportions. Prime1 will get to it for sure. They really need to make their stuff more affordable. Can't spend 2k on each one

That's the pose i hoped for,but i agree the hips and legs are very small compared to the upper body.A real shame if if they stick with those proportions because i wanted this one.

They got it right on the Grimlock/Optimus statue.

j97z9e.png

2itg21z.png

29n9pog.jpg

And the head is to small too, isn't it?

As far as I know, all p1s transformers are 3D prints based on ILM's digital model. So no point to question about proportion cuz camera angle and focus length are always cheating.

Back