1st 1/4 SSE Mummy on eBay!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha. yeah.
I think that 2nd question is Lonnie's :lol

Id bet the seller is among us :monkey1

PsychoCenobite said:

Yeah, we saw this yesterday; it was mentioned in one of the three Mummy SSE threads.

occulum said:
haha. yeah.
I think that 2nd question is Lonnie's :lol

Id bet the seller is among us :monkey1

Yup! That's my question! I didn't think he would actually post it to the auction... :D

By the way, any member live in Chula Vista, California???????? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

lcummins said:
By the way, any member live in Chula Vista, California???????? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

i do, but I could have sworn I gave it to Nick The Monster :confused:

What the Hell is the "thrill of buyers expense?"

Seller said:
There is nothing wrong with the statue at all. I have opened it but HAVE NOT unwrap the foam protecting the Mummy.

cryrsvl.jpg

lcummins said:
Yeah, we saw this yesterday; it was mentioned in one of the three Mummy SSE threads.

Yup! That's my question! I didn't think he would actually post it to the auction... :D

Lonnie, The top question is mine, I just typed my Mummy's.... Oh wait I mean my Mom's name HA HA HA!: lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Last edited:
lcummins said:
That's TOE!!! So probably not him? Or is it??? :rotfl :stick :rotfl

Opps! Too late! TOE already responded! j/k TOE...

:lol I sent Nick a box of Rocks :lol I think I been hanging around Danny and Bannister too much.

lcummins said:
He kids!!! Don't have a heart attack! :rotfl
no he's not. He really sold it to me.
gotta thank LOTRFan for the cover though .. :rock

just kiddding nick :monkey3

The Monster said:
IT IS BANNISTER'S!!!! I BET. :lol
Nope, I live in TX, not Chula Vista, plus I would be man enough to list the number, post the auction and rub it in all of your faces.:rotfl

Back