Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack in 15-20 Days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
"At last, we can search for the Jedi. At last we can have our revenge..."

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack – Inclusive Edition (item #21451) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Cool, haven't gotten my email yet but I've been waiting for this one. It should look nice with all of the other figures. Too bad I have to wait until Spring Break when I go back home to see it though.

Same.

Just think, in a couple weeks you'll see posts from people regretting that they canceled theirs :lol

Honestly, and sadly, Im not all that excited for these anymore. Now granted I am not gonna cancel but I guess I'm just kinda "meh" about them now.

I think the value of these will tank badly. It's best to reap the benefits from ebay in a few months.

Got Mine!

(Had to add some more text to get this reply posted...)

Once they arrive, I'll unpack the Hasbro Sith speederbike and display it along with Maul and the probes. Sort of a mini dio. Will look fantastic.

(though I'll have to repose Maul looking through the binoculars and put the cloak on him as well...)

FlyAndFight said:
Once they arrive, I'll unpack the Hasbro Sith speederbike and display it along with Maul and the probes. Sort of a mini dio. Will look fantastic.

(though I'll have to repose Maul looking through the binoculars and put the cloak on him as well...)

We'll need pics. :)

Well this is just another thing that is adding to the list of what will be a very expensive month of getting tons of stuff.

jason2885 said:
Well this is just another thing that is adding to the list of what will be a very expensive month of getting tons of stuff.

Plus, its Valentines Day soon! More cash!

Here's where the real clash becomes apparent. :D

Thats ok my brithday is 6 days before Valentines day so I get like two holidays in the matter of a week my gf hates it but yes I do have to actually buy stuff for her for that. I just got to think of something to buy her. I did really good on Christmas I got her about $500 worth of stuff for about $200.

tomandshell said:
Where's my goram tax return?!?

I agree, although I'm going to be using mine for a second LCD monitor instead of figures. It's getting annoying with only one monitor where I need to look at reference photos while I'm designing stuff, and I'd like a larger screen.

jlcmsu said:
Got mine as well. Am glad they're coming but I'm more excited about Jabba.

I'm with you there, if Jabba weren't coming out so close, I would enjoy the compliment to Maul, but now, it'll be a nice edition but it'll get overlooked for the fat man when he arrives, much like Mace Windu was neglected cuz I got him and Obi-Wan same day I returned from vacation. Got my email though, so good start, I was hoping it was gonna be Jabba, but still good news.

Back