New but looking to create an awesome collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffle323

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys name is Jeff from MA. Just started collecting statues but have regular figures like play arts kai and HT too. Really looking to build on statues and PF , higher end products mainly interested in SS or some rare Bowen. Think my eBay tag is jeffle323 .

Glad there's a great community for this hobby was really hard finding stuff especially with all the jacked prices on Amazon and eBay .

Welcome :wave
Have fun collecting statues, I bought my first PF two years ago, and now I have 22 with a dozen or so preordered. Before you buy from those (insert derogatory term) sellers on Ebay make sure you check the forums, someone might be selling the statue you want, and check collectible stores in other countries, found my Clone Trooper PF in Australia for a great price.

Thanks yeah I had to go through a lot of posts but found a good Skaar PF ex and just ordered a king hulk off of SS website :)

There's too many I want atm but going to save up for new releases like hulkbuster ultron HT or sentinel SS and lobo pf ex

Welcome :wave
Have fun collecting statues, I bought my first PF two years ago, and now I have 22 with a dozen or so preordered. Before you buy from those (insert derogatory term) sellers on Ebay make sure you check the forums, someone might be selling the statue you want, and check collectible stores in other countries, found my Clone Trooper PF in Australia for a great price.

By the way is there a section for trusted or recommended retail sites to purchase from? The only Australian one I saw on my own googling was popcultcha.

Hi.

There is no section that pushes any one retailer. But the home page to this site often links products to the ssc sale site. Ssc is a well trusted and respected retailer. You may not always agree with their policies (like NRD) or be 1000% thrilled with their product (like snake plissken) but the customer service is very good and they've been around for awhile.

There are other retailers as well. You can always ask if anyone's ordered from X before. Ppl are happy to chime in.

Hey guys I'm looking at glass curio cabinets for display, do you think they will hold the weight of heavier pieces like king hulk? Any brands people recommend?

I just to put it out there my account is not a scam, I know I am new so some sellers might be hesitant but my name is Jeffrey Lee, my address is 130 Wilmington Rd. Burlington MA 01803 . The account is under my Asian name which is Tuan Le. My eBay ID over 12 years is Jeffle323 hundreds of feedback 100%

Currently buying items from Martell79 and Emperor both who are veteran users who can vouch for my timely payment and easy business communication as well on this forum

Back