Has anyone ordered an acrylic case for their Luke/Yoda PF yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ordered a case yet. I have my Han and Luke PF's in 12X10X22 cases. The new Luke/Yoda should fit in this as well correct?

I plan to wait until I have him in hand before doing that. For some reason Sideshow forgets to include the bases in their heights sometimes and that would such to lose that much money. But the casesforcollectibles is great and I would suggest them to anyone. I plan to get this case just for this because I dont think any other relevant pieces would go with it.

wow, $75 for the case but $22 for shipping. but not too bad. does anyone have one of these and do they look nice; appear of high quality?

hey, I'm excited to find a place that sells these! I need one for my Jabba display when it arrives, and had planed on making something. however, i'm pressed on time CONSTANTLY, so this is a great time saver.

Trev

Vader AL said:
wow, $75 for the case but $22 for shipping. but not too bad. does anyone have one of these and do they look nice; appear of high quality?
I have two and they are great and they really make the PF look even more cooler than they already are. I will get one for ever Pf and for Jabba and I may eventually for all my 12".

Vader AL said:

Definitely high quality cases. Like Kit, I went with individual cases:

Lounge1.JPG

Or, you can go with one HUGE case like Gruson:

leia4lr3.jpg

Either way, cases are a must for these pieces. Good luck!

these are essential, that's true. my 6 Pf's are in a display case but it is now full and i don't want to get another one so these are perfect. i'm assuming it is a better deal to buy the large one that holds 5 or so but I guess that depends on the room setup and size of the room. I will better getting one for Jabba and friends, that's for sure.

Vader AL said:
these are essential, that's true. my 6 Pf's are in a display case but it is now full and i don't want to get another one so these are perfect. i'm assuming it is a better deal to buy the large one that holds 5 or so but I guess that depends on the room setup and size of the room. I will better getting one for Jabba and friends, that's for sure.
I actually did the math and it saves alot of money putting them all together plus I got all mine around the same time so I just went ahead and got one case. I still need to get some type of pedastal or table or shelving to display them on.

Mini-Rock said:
Definitely high quality cases. Like Kit, I went with individual cases:

Lounge1.JPG
Everyone knows Gruson has one of the best setups around but I prefer your method of display Mini-Rock. Each piece really gets its own limelight and it also allows for rearranging and separating pieces from time to time. I'll be picking up a case for each of my PF's as well.

Back