what should I display my collection in?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WalkingDeadZombies

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm relatively new to this hobby and I want to display my collection properly. I'm not sure where to get these display things I see people have. I'm not even sure if there are specific names for the display things. I went online and saw things that were like 500 dollars which is too much for me.

Can you guys provide links to stuff I can buy to display my stuff nice?

I have 1/6 figures
Mequettes

I really would love to find something for my life size chucky's

All I know about is the detolf from ikea which is 65 bucks. Great price but I've seen better displays that had glass doors. I don't know what it's called

The Ikea Besta is the best middle ground price wise. The Tombo glass doors are discontinued but the Glassvik doors are nice. It should be able to fit your life size chucky and Maquettes no problem and you can do some great 1/6 scale setups.

The Ikea Besta is the best middle ground price wise. The Tombo glass doors are discontinued but the Glassvik doors are nice. It should be able to fit your life size chucky and Maquettes no problem and you can do some great 1/6 scale setups.

I hate to ask but would it be possible to post some links please?

I just googled glassvik doors and I got flooded with many things

I must he looking at the wrong thing because the one I found was only 23.5 inches. Which is small for my stuff :(

Back