Anovos costumes, thoughts comments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shocktrooper_au

Super Freak
Reaction score
[SUP]​[/SUP]Any thoughts on these costumes, personally think its looks great and a reasonable price for a licensed product

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Re: Anovas costumes, thoughts comments

Haven't seen them in person but they are pretty fairly priced and they look great via the pics. Especially the stormie.

Haven't seen them in person but they are pretty fairly priced and they look great via the pics. Especially the stormie.
The one can reallyot issues with is the Vader and even still that looks pretty good, just wonder if any one has bought a past product and any comments on quality, durability of the abs, I have an sds tie fighter set and wouldn't mind this as a companion

Duno but I've though of buying that snowtrooper helmet.

Liking how this company communicates with potential customers about its products.
Liking how this company takes advice from the community of people who are interested in their stuff in order to make it better.

I think a few other licensees should be taking notes...

As for the pieces themselves... They look nice so far, bearing in mind we've only seen prototypes to the best of my knowledge. Haven't bitten on anything for other reasons (namely Anthony Forrest and Alan Harris signature lids from RS shipping any day now, and EFX's LE Scout whenever that arrives completing the trio of trooper helmets I'm limiting myself to.) But they do all look nice. Interested to see in hand pics and reviews.

I not sure if they even sell to Australia, but if I can get I will wait for a few in hand reviews, and my dollar to go back up

The Anovos TIE and AT-AT Driver are MonCal's for now. They look pretty cool, hope to be more accurate when finally released.

BTW you might want to edit the title into ANOVOS.

I think what they're doing is awesome... I've been wanting items like the TIE pilot FOREVER. And with Shepperton not shipping to the US, there hasn't been many options. (aside from fan made, obviously) The photos look great, their customer service seems strong.... really excited to see their products start shipping. I've got all three ensembles (Snowie, TIE, and AT-AT) on preorder.

Nice.... My biggest concern is the atat matching my existing Shepparton tie bust, variations in lenses or sharpness of details I could handle, but if the sizing is slightly different or general shape difference that would bug the heck out of me since the props are the same helms reworked

I'm really interested to see these once someone gets their hands on the production model/s. Looks very very cool thus far.

Also would like to hear some comprehensive reviews of in-hand products, especially helmets. Also curious as they seem to be able to make them a LOT quicker than eFX and half the price.

Nice.... My biggest concern is the atat matching my existing Shepparton tie bust, variations in lenses or sharpness of details I could handle, but if the sizing is slightly different or general shape difference that would bug the heck out of me since the props are the same helms reworked

I own a Laws AT-AT bust and an SDS TIE. Make the comparison yourself here (I upgraded the AT-AT Driver hoses and the tube stickers to some very accurate ones since this pic was taken):

Comparison SDS TIE Fighter Pilot & Laws AT-AT Driver.jpg

Every time I see your TIE bust, I find myself wanting one, Sergiu. :panic: Only thing making it easier to hold off was SDS not selling to the US. Now a bunch of other options are popping up...

I wonder how this Anovos piece will compare to some of the other ones that are available (SDS, RS Props, whoever else I can't think of right now).

I ordered the Bespin Luke fatigues sometime last year, just waiting for it to be finished and shipped. I felt it was reasonably priced and have heard they do great work at Anovos. So I wanted to try one product out before committing to other stuff in the future.

Wow jkno count me interested, there is always going to be the optical difference with the atat looking bigger because of it being white, but that's good to see thanks for sharing

The thing that I like about SDS a lot is their 1:1 busts. Excellent for displaying any kind of armor and helmets, SW and non SW.

I've been impressed with ANOVOS since before their acquisition of the Star Wars license. I've been genuinely impresses by the attention to detail, qualify, and commitment to customers shown in their Star Trek and Battlestar lines. Few companies could hope to match the goodwill ANOVOS has garnered.

That's why I trust them implicitly. I know how much I care about their craft and their products. They will not disappoint with a line as important as Star Wars. Plus their tiered discounts for early buyers is a great service to collectors and has saved me a lot of money.

I have several items ordered with them now, including two full sets of TIE pilot gear, a standalone TIE helmet (variant deco), and the AT-AT driver suit. I won't see those till May and August respectively, but I'm very excited.

Back