More Dead on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope so. With VERY little horror coming out of SS these days.I would be very happy to see this line take off to 3 or 4 figures a year!!!!

Wow! With the number of Zombie lovers on this board, I expected a much more robust response to this announcement. I guess we are a smaller group than I thought, since the regular Subject 57 (limited to 1000) still hasn't sold out. :monkey2

Im not gonna lie. I kinda wish I had kept my Patient Zero. If I had, this would be the only 1:6 line Id stil be collecting.

cool line. that security guard is amazing

lcummins said:
All of them??? I know the Marvel stuff is fantastic, but I would have thought you would keep a few zombies! :monkey2

No ..Lonnie...no more Zombie..they are nice and all but their too generic for me..I prefer real characters... like my....

PF HULK THAT IS COMING !!!

Shai Hulud said:
No ..Lonnie...no more Zombie..they are nice and all but their too generic for me..I prefer real characters... like my....

PF HULK THAT IS COMING !!!

Yeah, the Hulk is gonna rock!

Well, at least you still have Jason! If you ever cut that line and dispose of your Jasons, the world will probably be coming to an end... :D

If the zombies dont go above 4 figures a year I will have no problem staying with this line. Maybe some Marvel Zombies will make an appearance. The comic did well as both single issues and trades.

i just sold my zero.the thought of paying 350.00 for a 50.00 figure could not get out of my head.i rather spend the 350.00 on the enterbay BL or buy a kick ass PF.i just ordered the GR EXCLUSIVE for 149.99 shipped from SSC.i redeemed my points for the discount.i love The DEAD and i will keep following this line but when you can get a Hulk PF for less than a Zero, i rather have the Hulk.maybe ill hit the lottery one day and pick up zero again at least the cost wont bother me then.

The thing is Sideshow is releasing so much great stuff that as a collector you've got to really determine what you really wanna collect...Me I cant afford too much as of now....So I choose SOME MARVEL PF,THE SEXY HEROINE COMIQUETTES AND THE ONLY 12'' LINE I WILL COLLECT WILL BE THE FRIDAY THE 13TH ONE FOR NOW ON....

I cancled my Subject 57 but I would consider getting a few of this line depending on the character choices.

I would be all over more zombies, but any more than four a year would be too much. I like these being part of an event (Comic-Con, Spooktakular).

After missing the PPO (was it a PPO?) for The Doctor exclusive version, I decided not to go though with this line. I'm still on the wait list for The Doctor, but I don't see it happening.

well i am excited about a new addition. i love 5 and 57 and will never own a patient zero but don't care. give me more!!

I'll keep collecting, but Zero will most likely never be in my collection. Like Hydorbud, $350 for a $50 figure is pretty ridiculous. And one last week sold for $395!?! Just ridiculous IMO :monkey2

Thank goodness I'm not a completist :D

i really don't have a loyalty to just one line where i have to get the whole line.if i see something that catches my eye then ill jump on it.thats what happened when i seen the green hulk, i just fell in love.....????? i think i need a shower now..i feel dirty.

Back