Sideshow's Plan for Star Wars in 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
hat's right, 2007 will bring more Sideshow goodness than anyone thought possible. Instead of sitting on their laurels, SSC promises a horde of new products, new licenses and more online and live events. Not only will 2007 feature the remarkable showings at Toy Fair and San Diego Comic-Con that fans have come to expect, but the upcoming year also includes a Star Wars Celebration show in Los Angeles where Sideshow will have some great surprises.

The 1/6 scale Jabba the Hutt and his environment from the Star Wars line is impressively large, but 2007 promises even bigger things to come from that galaxy far, far away!

Oh my goodness... I shudder... Better start saving up. :chew :vader :emperor

Seaward said:
Bigger than Jabba? I think I better start looking for a two bedroom condo...sheesh!

Now I am really glad I didn't get Jabba. If I am going to get something big it better be bigger than Jabba. :D

I think I need to set up a contest around this one, let me figure out the rules, but I should be able to come up with a nice prize...Maybe first person to guess the item AND the price point. Let me think about this one.

For the love of everything I hope they come out with things I dont care about in 07. I am already getting to the breaking point with all the cool stuff from this year.

It's........

.......a Shaak!

Shaak_.jpg

I just spoke with my contact at Sideshow and found out what it is.

It's a big towel for Mr Homor Simpson to cry in.

Seth Gecko said:
LOL and to import more starwars medicom figures for me.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yeah, better to import what work another company has already done than to actually have to make it themselves. :lol

Back