Hello from the valleys of Wales!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathancuts

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Been reading many posts of this forum over the last few months but never posted an intro about my self so decided to do so.

My name is Nathan and Im originally from England but married a Welsh girl so now live in Wales.

Big film fan. Pretty varied taste to be honest although Daniel Day Lewis is my favourite actor.

Love comics, Superman is my favourite (mainly due to the wonderful Christopher Reeve who is Superman).

Been collecting figures for about 2 years now. Mainly hot toys to start with but this forum has opened my eyes to so many wonderful custom artists in the world.

Looking forward to getting you know you and your collections more and more for here on. Thanks to all those you've ive got to know already.

:welcome to SSF, Nathan! It's good to hear from you (and I think Reeve has to be my favorite Superman too! I enjoy Daniel Day Lewis as well - he does a great job).

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Nathan and :welcome1:

Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent is one of my all time favourite characters. I have the Christopher Reeve Superman PF pre-ordered & can't wait to get it.

My favourite Daniel Day Lewis film is The Last of the Mohicans. It's film heaven.

Back