WTB Buffy the Vampire Slayer "OMWF" Original poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaetki

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Does anyone have one out there? I recently bought one off redbubble and the quality is similar to a jpeg image (very pixelated and not appealing to look at). Does anyone have an original print laying around that they'd be willing to part with? I've checked ebay and it seems like I've missed a few recent posts by a few weeks or so. I am offering to spend $60 (or possibly more) on one. Please get back to me if you have one. :)

(I posted this over in "items wanted", I wasn't sure if it'd be cool or not to post here as well. I can remove this if necessary!)

Does anyone have one out there? I recently bought one off redbubble and the quality is similar to a jpeg image (very pixelated and not appealing to look at). Does anyone have an original print laying around that they'd be willing to part with? I've checked ebay and it seems like I've missed a few recent posts by a few weeks or so. I am offering to spend $60 (or possibly more) on one. Please get back to me if you have one. :)

(I posted this over in "items wanted", I wasn't sure if it'd be cool or not to post here as well. I can remove this if necessary!)

My best advice is eBay and finding a seller who has an original. There's enough die-hard collectors out there that will know the difference. I know there's a been big issue with reprints of this piece, making it harder to find, but they're definitely out there.

My best advice is eBay and finding a seller who has an original. There's enough die-hard collectors out there that will know the difference. I know there's a been big issue with reprints of this piece, making it harder to find, but they're definitely out there.

Thanks for the reply! I actually was watching an auction back in the beginning of January, it was relisted at a lower price by the same buyer because their first one didn't sell. After watching it relentlessly for five days, I was convinced it would be mine. With literally 7 seconds left on the auction, someone came in and outbid me. I was so dumbfounded, I didn't react fast enough and I lost it. Needless to say, I was devastated. :(

I'll keep an eye out for future postings and hope I get lucky..

Thanks for the reply! I actually was watching an auction back in the beginning of January, it was relisted at a lower price by the same buyer because their first one didn't sell. After watching it relentlessly for five days, I was convinced it would be mine. With literally 7 seconds left on the auction, someone came in and outbid me. I was so dumbfounded, I didn't react fast enough and I lost it. Needless to say, I was devastated. :(

I'll keep an eye out for future postings and hope I get lucky..

I was going to drop you a PM, but saw your post and replied here. You'll find one.

I would go all out for bidding. Whatever your top dollar add another 25% to it. I've had a lot of close calls, but it sucks because you don't know when another will pop up. You'll find one though. I'll keep an eye out and if I see one, I'll send you a message. It's definitely a cool poster. Worth the money/wait.

I was going to drop you a PM, but saw your post and replied here. You'll find one.

I would go all out for bidding. Whatever your top dollar add another 25% to it. I've had a lot of close calls, but it sucks because you don't know when another will pop up. You'll find one though. I'll keep an eye out and if I see one, I'll send you a message. It's definitely a cool poster. Worth the money/wait.

Very true, and I definitely will be prepared next time I come across an auction. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it :D

After another night of searching, I came across this webpage: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Posters, prints, books, movies, soundtracks, gifts, memorabilia

The poster is the very first one listed. Says it's original, the size is correct, etc. However all the links seem to be broken or redirected to a message that says "Your search for '309193' did not return any results."

I sent them an email inquiring about the poster, asking if they had any more possibly in stock or if there was any way to request one. I have my fingers crossed...

Eh....seems a little sketch. : /

I'm curious as to what they say though. I've seen stranger, so who knows.

Eh....seems a little sketch. : /

I'm curious as to what they say though. I've seen stranger, so who knows.

I think you made a post back in 2009 about getting one off allposters.com if I remember correctly? That's why I was thinking it was just an outdated webpage I came across or something... I dunno, I guess we'll find out!

I think you made a post back in 2009 about getting one off allposters.com if I remember correctly? That's why I was thinking it was just an outdated webpage I came across or something... I dunno, I guess we'll find out!

It's definitely worth a shot. Keep us in the loop.

I can't remember where I got mine from back in the day. This was going back much farther than 09 though. We're talking maybe 2004. So. Long. Ago. :(

:lol

Good news! I posted a bunch of ads on Craigslist, all in different cities hoping to catch a bite. Last night, someone pointed an ad out that was 26 days old. There is someone who is looking to sell a bunch of posters, including a Buffy OMWF one! I called her today and she explained that it belongs to her son and he has it framed, etc. She's going to talk to him about how much he wants to sell it for. And they live pretty close too, so shipping shouldn't be too pricey. :D I can't wait to hear back from them!! I'll update asap.

Good news! I posted a bunch of ads on Craigslist, all in different cities hoping to catch a bite. Last night, someone pointed an ad out that was 26 days old. There is someone who is looking to sell a bunch of posters, including a Buffy OMWF one! I called her today and she explained that it belongs to her son and he has it framed, etc. She's going to talk to him about how much he wants to sell it for. And they live pretty close too, so shipping shouldn't be too pricey. :D I can't wait to hear back from them!! I'll update asap.

Congrats! Hope it works out for you. Keep us updated. :rock

Okay so, here is the poster: https://i.imgur.com/dc6Lm49.jpg it has some water damage which honestly isn't too much of a big deal for me. She's asking $35 + shipping which seems reasonable. I'm just wondering if the poster could be fixed up at that point? I don't even know how much poster restoration costs. :[ but I'd like to have something in nice condition if I'm going to be spending that much on it. Any feedback or opinions?

The price is nice, but I think it's going to cost you much more than that to 'fix' the damage. And then is it really worth it?

It can't hurt to buy it, and then worse case scenario, sell it. You may not get your $35 back though. I personally would just wait and buy one that's to your liking.

Back