Its BUBO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great Choice! Not much of a preview is it. Does it come on its own? Maybe, just maybe, Sideshow will preview a character soon, that everyones heard of. Who's Bubo?!?!?!? Jabba's F/Dog. Anyone honestly say they'd heard of him, before it appeared on the back of the Jabba box. Next up, A New Hope Medal Cermony Scene Rebel Soldier..... Row 45, Section 3, the third Solider from the left. Also rummoured to be releasing the solider two men down on his right!! As exclusives of course!!

Last edited:
At least Jabba and the Throne are 30 days out. Now anyone care to tell me what split shipment means and when I will be getting mine?

Kit, please step off the ledge. I'm sure a real announcement will be coming shortly. Think of this as just a tide me over until Toy Fair.

madden821 said:
I was just going to ask that.
I would guess it means that only part of the total inventory for the items made it on the first boat and that later orders may have to wait longer for delivery

mloradites said:
I would guess it means that only part of the total inventory for the items made it on the first boat and that later orders may have to wait longer for delivery

Thats what I was affraid of... oh well.

Bubo! Well, it isn't surprising that it is being announced, since we all got a sneak peek earlier this week, but I am still surprised that Bubo is being made at all. I am really encouraged by Sideshow's commitment to offering a diverse and deep Star Wars universe for many years to come!

jason2885 said:
Could this be a Sideshow exclusive as in no where else to get one but Sideshow.

Seriously doubt it. Both the Probe Droids and Salacious were available else where.

Wow, I'm so surprised I didn't expect anything more to be made for Jabba, this is quite a little treat.....OH WAIT, it's not an announcement it's a confirmation, who didn't know of this guy in these threads by now lol.

Are we sure that its only Bubo? I can't imagine him being sold just by his lonesome?!? No other little critters to go with him?

Jeezus! I have all this due next month? :medic

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days

Star Wars: Sith Probe Droid expansion pack - #2145 & Inc. #21451
Star Wars: Jabba the Hutt 12-inch figure - #2146 & Inc. 21461 (split shipment)
Star Wars: Jabba's Throne environment - #2147 (split shipment)
LOTR: Legolas Greenleaf 12-inch figure - #9208 & Ex. #92081
T2: T-800 12-inch figure - #8303 & Ex. #83031
T2: T-1000 12-inch figure - #8310 & #83101

Back