Tom's collection (Star Trek)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemandarin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Here the photos of my small collection:

seven01.jpg

Seven of Nine, Shideshow Exclusive Limited Edition of 200 unity.

seven02.jpg

locutus01.jpg

Locutus of Borg, Legend in 3D Limited Edition of 5000 unity.

enterprised01.jpg

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D, Corgi Limited Edition.

bop01.jpg

Klingon Bird of Prey, Corgi Limited Edition.

data01.jpg

Bust of Data and Riker, Sideshow Limited Edition.

enterprisecorgi01.jpg

USS Enterprise NCC-1701, Corgi Limited Edition.

tricorder01.jpg

Science Tricorder TR-560 Mark VI, made for me by the talented Myron Stapleton (USA).

worf01.jpg

Bust of Worf, Sideshow Limited Edition.

seven03.jpg

Bust of Seven of Nine, Sideshow Limited Edition.

enterprise01.jpg

USS Enterprise NCC-1701, made for me by the talented Steven Bogert (USA).

enterprise02.jpg

enterprise03.jpg

enterprise04.jpg

enterprise01.jpg

spock01.jpg

Bust of Spock, Sideshow Limited Edition.

d701.jpg

Klingon Cruiser D7, made for me by the talented Steven Bogert (USA).

d702.jpg

kirk01.jpg

Bust of Kirk, Sideshow Limited Edition.

Bye, Tom.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Great stuff! Nicely, neatly displayed for a clean and sharp presentation--it's not overcrowded and it's well lit, giving it more of a museum feel that I like to see in collections/displays. Some nice unique pieces in there! It all works together for a great display that any Trek fan would be proud of. Thanks for posting pictures!

From one Tom to another:

:duff

Wow very cool collection... Star Trek does not seem to get as much love as it deserves around here. I especially like those larger Enterprise and Bird of Prey! Very nice stuff... although your reflection in the mirror taking a picture of the 7 of 9 figure is a little creepy looking :rotfl

Really nice set up. Small yet gorgeous. Sideshow really did a great job with the likeness on those Star Trek busts. WoW!!!! Congratz on those #1s.

Most excellent. I almost have my Trek room ready for pics. I really like the lighting on those pieces very sharp indeed.

Thank you very much :)

Yes, the statue of Spock is envisaged! It has already its place in one of the cupboards.
I will modify the bases out of wooden of the two models of Steve (Enterprise and Klingon D7). The bases are too large and that blocks much light. I will put small round bases.

Now I awaits Bat'Leth Klingon, a tricorder and a phaser from Myron, a knife of the Nemesis film and especially this...

delta01.jpg

Delta Flyer in first phase of construction. A single part made for me by artists's group from Filipina.
Normally finishes in 1 or 2 week.:monkey5
Photo by Regie.

Yes, SS made of good job on StarTrek. I like Worf particularly. On the other hand I find too much Kirk… "lifted":lol

Tom, you fill a very big void on this board. Your collection looks awesome. A very classy display of this iconic brand. Superb!

"There's Klingons on the starboard side, shoot them off Jim."

Last edited:
batleth01.jpg

Bat'Leth Klingon, sword of honor of the warrior.

batleth02.jpg

Perhaps it is a good day to die! Rhhhh

Back