CleverGirl's Collection (new stuff on first page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CleverGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thank you for checking out my page. New stuff is always added in this post as well as the last comment made by me in the thread.
Enjoy :wink1:

Attachments

• HT_001.jpg
    HT_001.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 586
  • HT_002.jpg
    HT_002.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 569
  • HT_003.jpg
    HT_003.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 560
  • HT_004.jpg
    HT_004.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 558
  • HT_005.jpg
    HT_005.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 564
  • HT_006.jpg
    HT_006.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 558
  • catwoman_001.jpg
    catwoman_001.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 482
  • Gordon_001.jpg
    Gordon_001.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 475
  • catwoman_002.jpg
    catwoman_002.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 478
  • rooftop_001.jpg
    rooftop_001.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 475
  • BATMAN_002.jpg
    BATMAN_002.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 467
  • BANE_001.jpg
    BANE_001.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 470
  • BANE_002.jpg
    BANE_002.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 465
  • BATMAN_001.jpg
    BATMAN_001.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 468
  • catwoman_003.jpg
    catwoman_003.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
And here is a video of what my collection once was with the standard/LED lights I had previously...
You don't have to watch the whole thing (especially since the figures start out with a blue light), but skip to 2/3rd through and you can clearly see the difference between the standard detolf/frame Ikea lights and the LED's I originally had in the cases... After rewatching this video I think the Ikea lights might go back :/ lol

Last edited:
Re: CleverGirl's 1:6 Scale Collection Mostly Batman W/ Some Marvel & Custom Pieces

Great collection! I like the X-Files and Ash figures. Your detolf on the right is leaning forward and makes me nervous :lol

Re: CleverGirl's 1:6 Scale Collection Mostly Batman W/ Some Marvel & Custom Pieces

Yeah!!! I love seeing other female collectors on here! :eowyn

That Mask of the Phantasm figure is great. I was obsessed with BTAS in high school.

I also love the Patrick Bateman. That is certainly the film-version's most pleasingly iconic look. I was just discussing the merits of book with someone today.

Great collection! I like the X-Files and Ash figures. Your detolf on the right is leaning forward and makes me nervous :lol

Yeah it has been leaning since it was assembled :thud:
I didn't put enough padding under the front of it, I def will tomorrow!
All three of my detolfs lean, not one is perfectly semetrical to the other (which drives me NUTS because I have a bit of OCS when it comes to stuff like that).

*knocks on wood, they are not going anywhere :)

Yeah!!! I love seeing other female collectors on here! :eowyn

That Mask of the Phantasm figure is great. I was obsessed with BTAS in high school.

I also love the Patrick Bateman. That is certainly the film-version's most pleasingly iconic look. I was just discussing the merits of book with someone today.

Thanks, the Phantasm was the first thing I ever sculpted on a 1:6 scale, she will always be a keeper! I am thinking about switching it to a male body just because she is SO tiny when placed next to other figures :) In the movie she was big and bulky until the end obviously when they revealed she was female... so it's just a thought.

& for Bateman... I've always wanted to do a Bateman character and when I found those Nike's I was sold lol
I really think with a pair of glasses and a business card my Wayne could even pass Bateman :lol

Cool display! I love the variety of your collection. The Phantasm is pretty sweet and I agree the body upgrade will help with sizing, but its really good the way it is. :rock

Nice collection ;)

Great collection, nice variety - love the Batman figures! :rock Thinking of adding a few Batman Hot Toys to my own collection.

Really cool collection Clevergirl. I so need to add Harley and the Pfeiffer catwomen... They look great :)

the Pfeiffer catwomen...

I have seen eBay sellers taking her apart and selling her suit and face sculpt separately... THIS IS A BETTER WAY TO BUY HER! (I wish they were doing this when I bought her lol) She sells for around $120 complete... yet if you break down the prices: Suit $25, corset $23, head sculpt $19, Kumik female body (average price) $19, and claws at $13 you are looking at only $80... The stand she actually comes with is complete crap and you will need to purchase another one... I will say the same thing about her boots, they are far from perfect and I am sure you can get a nice pair of 1:6 scale boots for less than $40 :)

Last week I decided to order the 1:4 scale 1989 Michael Keaton Batman (his box can be seen on the top of my detolfs in my very first post)...

I am a bit disappointed that upon opening him his arm broke, and his cape looks extremely cheap. However, overall the sculpt is quite nice...
Anyways I wanted to see what he looked like on my DSLR (7D) and my macro lens... I am happy to say THAT THIS is my first 1:4 figure!

(and sorry for the crappy photo qualities earlier... I will try to do more stuff with my DSLR when I have the time)

Attachments

• BATS_1_4_001.jpg
    BATS_1_4_001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 247
  • BATS_1_4_002.jpg
    BATS_1_4_002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 245
  • BATS_1_4_003.jpg
    BATS_1_4_003.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 243
  • BATS_1_4_004.jpg
    BATS_1_4_004.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 252
  • BATS_1_4_005.jpg
    BATS_1_4_005.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 246
  • BATS_1_4_006.jpg
    BATS_1_4_006.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 246
  • BATS_1_4_007.jpg
    BATS_1_4_007.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 247

really cool collection...congrats :clap loving the Keaton pics. The DX09 was one of my first ever 1/6 figures I purchased along with the Reeve Superman...those two are regarding as some of Hot Toys best so congrats again :hi5:

I have seen eBay sellers taking her apart and selling her suit and face sculpt separately... THIS IS A BETTER WAY TO BUY HER! (I wish they were doing this when I bought her lol) She sells for around $120 complete... yet if you break down the prices: Suit $25, corset $23, head sculpt $19, Kumik female body (average price) $19, and claws at $13 you are looking at only $80... The stand she actually comes with is complete crap and you will need to purchase another one... I will say the same thing about her boots, they are far from perfect and I am sure you can get a nice pair of 1:6 scale boots for less than $40 :)

Im def going to look into that as I dont see HT doing her anytime soon. I also think she looks great for the money. Yeah I heard the boots werent great. I remember watching your review on here and she does look great with the mime joker .... colors bounce and compliment each other.

I love the neca batman. I used to own him but really have had to limit my 1:4 so ended up selling him. Cape was ok and probably worth looking into a custom but overall, I think hes fantastic with a great likeness.

Nice update!

really cool collection...congrats :clap loving the Keaton pics. The DX09 was one of my first ever 1/6 figures I purchased along with the Reeve Superman...those two are regarding as some of Hot Toys best so congrats again :hi5:

I would KILL for a DX09 (not kill, but you know lol).

Im def going to look into that as I dont see HT doing her anytime soon. I also think she looks great for the money. Yeah I heard the boots werent great. I remember watching your review on here and she does look great with the mime joker .... colors bounce and compliment each other.

I love the neca batman. I used to own him but really have had to limit my 1:4 so ended up selling him. Cape was ok and probably worth looking into a custom but overall, I think hes fantastic with a great likeness.

If you have the DC sideshow catwoman, you could always use her pair of spare boots on a custom build catwoman :) they are not really Pfieffer boots, but better than what comes with the kumik boxed figure.

Yeah the cape on the 1:4 scale is complete crap (it looks like a garbage bag). He is not without his problems lol

Custom 1:6 scale Animated Series Catwoman (this is second figure I have ever built)...

Clothing is custom (minus the boots and belt which are from the Dark Knight Catwoman) The belt is pretty bad, but hey it glows in the dark haha

Attachments

• ASCATWOMAN_006.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_006.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 213
  • ASCATWOMAN_009.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_009.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 212
  • ASCATWOMAN_004.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_004.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 214
  • ASCATWOMAN_003.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_003.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 210
  • ASCATWOMAN_002.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_002.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 213
  • ASCATWOMAN_001.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 223

Ha! - Love the Patric Bateman 1/6. That's clearly a figure that likes to dissect girls. :rotfl

Back