The Bride Of Frankenstein SSE PF Figure Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshowfreaks that will pass it:
geto10
Darth Rage

Sideshowfreaks that want one:
The Monster
occulum
lcummins
RoboDad
PosterBoyKelly
hydrobud
misbitski
Vince
IronFingaz

Last edited:
Well, the one for the SSE mummy worked out so well for me [sarcasm] perhaps a caveat should be started immediately not to offer to help out if you don't know what you are doing.

JAS

Jeff A Simon said:
Well, the one for the SSE mummy worked out so well for me [sarcasm] perhaps a caveat should be started immediately not to offer to help out if you don't know what you are doing.

JAS

I know you were very disappointed not to get one, but I think that is a bit harsh since they were only trying to help out. It was primarily due to Sideshow's abnormal "24 hour" policy difference on these limited items!

lcummins said:
I know you were very disappointed not to get one, but I think that is a bit harsh since they were only trying to help out. It was primarily due to Sideshow's abnormal "24 hour" policy difference on these limited items!
I definitely agree.

i definitely want one but if its a lottery and not a pre-order i will have no choice but to pass.:monkey2 :crying

I just got sucked into this line. Found a Mummy and Bride of Frankenstein regular editions. I'm torn on SSE though. I guess it depends how limited an edition it is. I'm sure when Sideshow plops it on their website I'll be first in line to click the preorder button :D

I told myself 1st that I wasn't going to get into this license at all. That didn't work.

I'm telling myself now that regular editions will suffice for the PFs, and an SSE 1:1 Frankenstein bust would be a nice cherry on top. We'll see if that holds :rolleyes:

Back