MR Yoda FX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who's getting this? I've been waiting a while for this so i gotta have it.:cool:

(release mar.)

I will consider getting this but I'm a little peeved they're charging full price for him though. He should come in a little cheaper because his saber is smaller.

Yeah but they had to put more development into it to get the electronics into a small hilt. Looks cool though, I haven't gotten an FX yet so maybe I should sometime.

jlcmsu said:
I will consider getting this but I'm a little peeved they're charging full price for him though. He should come in a little cheaper because his saber is smaller.

I find myself in this boat. I really don't want to pay the normal price for a saber that is smaller than the rest. I don't really care if it cost more to make the electronics smaller, MR should have forseen this and started earlier to appease their customers. :maul :maul

It's gonna be the best FX yet 99$ is a good deal.

TSV is takin orders now for 100$ shipped and BBTS has em for 99$ for a limited preorder time.

jlcmsu said:
He should come in a little cheaper because his saber is smaller.

"Size matters not!"

Couldn't help it...

:D

I also assumed that it would cost a little less.

I have never bought anything from Master Replicas' Star Wars line and this won't get me started. Their Darth Maul FX saber looked cool, but I just don't have room for those things.

tomandshell said:
"Size matters not!"

Couldn't help it...

:D

I also assumed that it would cost a little less.

I have never bought anything from Master Replicas' Star Wars line and this won't get me started. Their Darth Maul FX saber looked cool, but I just don't have room for those things.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Good one Tom. Left myself open to that one. :rotfl

I've got Maul and might get Yoda for my Dad. He's been talking about getting one since he saw them at SDCC.

tomandshell said:
Don't you have Boba Fett's blaster on order?

I am definately getting this, it is perfect for my four year old. He is sick of having our lightsaber duels and having to use the cheapo Hasbro ones.

Nice vintage drinking glasses Kit... my Mom has a nearly complete set, just missing one from ANH! Very cool to see them proudly displayed:chew

And on-topic :) The Yoda looks pretty cool, but I think 2 is my limit with FX sabers... although I just purchased my first 1:1 Saber from them :monkey3

Last edited:
galactiboy said:
Nice vintage drinking glasses Wor Gar... my Mom has a nearly complete set, just missing one from ANH! Very cool to see them proudly displayed:chew

And on-topic :) The Yoda looks pretty cool, but I think 2 is my limit with FX sabers... although I just purchased my first 1:1 Saber from them :monkey3

If you meant my glasses thanks! Which one from ANH is she missing? I have doubles of 2 of the ANH ones as well as a couple of doubles from ROTJ.

Oops... meant nice collection Kit... Not Wor-Gar. I need to check which one it is... I think maybe the Luke Skywalker one? Do you know how many were in each set... I was thinking 5, but according to the RS archives there are only 4 in each set :confused:

galactiboy said:
Oops... meant nice collection Kit... Not Wor-Gar. I need to check which one it is... I think maybe the Luke Skywalker one? Do you know how many were in each set... I was thinking 5, but according to the RS archives there are only 4 in each set :confused:

It's 4 in each set. If it's the Luke one I can't halp. I HAD 2 of those, but dropped one moving it so I only have 1 left. I have 2 of the Vader/Tarkin one and the Han/Chewie one I think. I will double check when I get home.

galactiboy said:
Nice vintage drinking glasses Kit... my Mom has a nearly complete set, just missing one from ANH! Very cool to see them proudly displayed:chew

1 leads to 2:D

Back