Greetings from Gotham... I mean Chicago!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CleverGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
My name is Christina and I live just outside of Chicago... I have been a lurker/guest on these boards for a few years but decided to join today out of curiosity.

I mainly collect Batman figures and Nightmare before Christmas memorabilia and have been collecting since I was a small child...
I work as a professional filmmaker on and off and during the off time I usually make money off of eBay making & selling 1:6 scale stuff... for this reason my collection fluctuates from large to a small rather quickly...

The Dark Knight Hot Toys Series is my pride and joy of 1:6 scale collecting... even the ones I am not fond of, I enjoy for the pure fact that they go with the set (Lol) :horror

Right now my collection is pretty random including Tony Stark, Spiderman, a custom Beetlejuice, a few Resident Evil figures, Xfiles, and some older Sideshow Figures... but as I said, my main passion is Batman... so much so that I even have an entire Animated Series sleeve!

I am looking for other Batman fans or hot toy collectors to nerd out and share ideas with... if you live in the area, even better :yess:

:welcome1: I saw the pic of your sleeve in another thread--very cool! The animated series is probably my favorite representation of Batman.

I live in Chicago. Batman collector myself especially Hot Toys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Christina welcome to the freak board. You should start a collection thread. Seen your stuff on youtube... some really cool figures :)

Thanks Gypsycatcha, I will def think about it in the near future :)

My collection is in terrible "showing condition" right now... I did buy some new lights from ikea and plan on installing them today (the aquarium LEDs I have work perfectly fine, but I had some extra cash to spend and thought why not do it right). I will def have some new videos in the future... I have been working on a new Harley Quinn, more like the animated series version vs the sideshow/DC 1:6 scale figure... Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, but her face sculpt is all wrong from the cartoony Harley I am used too... If she turns out right, next will be a joker!

Thanks Gypsycatcha, I will def think about it in the near future :)

My collection is in terrible "showing condition" right now... I did buy some new lights from ikea and plan on installing them today (the aquarium LEDs I have work perfectly fine, but I had some extra cash to spend and thought why not do it right). I will def have some new videos in the future... I have been working on a new Harley Quinn, more like the animated series version vs the sideshow/DC 1:6 scale figure... Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, but her face sculpt is all wrong from the cartoony Harley I am used too... If she turns out right, next will be a joker!

I nearly brought her the other day but something else came up. Im planning on doing a haired custom with a Heath joker vibe going on... Iv heard the body isnt the best so may end up changing that later on. Cant beat Ikea for decent, affordable lighting :) Love that place

@ gypsycatcha That is exactly what I am going to do!!! I've seen some really cool 1:6 scale female business skirt suit sets... I am thinking about taking the face sculpt from the Sideshow Harley and placing blonde pigtails over her hood/jester ears... then a white dr/lab coat to bring it all together... my own Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Back