Gentleman Ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC_74_Gentleman_Ghost_by_robthesentinel.jpg

I have always wondered if any of you customizers ever tackled him. I know he would be super difficult because no head. To levitate a hat and monocle in thin air.

How would one actually pull that off without doing what dc universe did.

whos_who_009_06_rougher.jpg
Gentleman_Ghost_003.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing I could think of was casting hat, monocle,chain and a piece to wrap around the neck peg for the neck less bodies. But the weight would eventually cause bowing.

Or cloth top hat attached to monocle and wire for chain. The hat would need to be light.

However the was dc universe had made it look stupid

I think a cloth hat with a metal monocle attached to the shirt would work and the hat being light could attach to the monocle.

I might try that. I can use joker's tux to make a proper pattern for this scale tux. I'll have to make everything a cool white including the top had. Hmm to make it light and yet firm I only hope interfacing wont add to much weight . Im sure if i use a low enough gauge wire it would be strong enough to hold up for years.

I may need to make a cast of wrist joints and cast it in clear resin for the invisible wrist separation.

Back