Budget Stark - "First Look" Diecast Hammerhead, Starboost, MK42 1/9 by King Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Diecast Hammerhead, Starboost, MK42 1/9 by King Arts

"First Look" Diecast Hammerhead, Starboost, MK42 1/9 scale by King Arts

For more info, check the website and facebook links I put in the video description.

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Diecast Hammerhead, Starboost, MK42 1/9 by King Arts

Guess I need to sell my hot toys and start over with these ha

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Diecast Hammerhead, Starboost, MK42 1/9 by King Arts

since their 1:9 scale iron man figures are all prototype until now,
how the figure articulated, durability and its likeness to the final product
is still a concern.
but i must say by the look of it, those 1:9 scale iron man figures are on par with that of HT
if not better. i have pre-ordered the star boost, and is very much looking forward to it.
(release date Q2 2015)

hammerhead 1.jpg
hammerhead 2.jpg

Hammerhead is my top want from this company I think, it certainly speaks to me anyway. :) Thanks for the video..., I'll get onto my retailer now & see about preordering these too (as I forgot about Starboost).

These really look good and definitely great for the price. I wish they had come earlier into the game, though. I have too much invested into the 1/6 Hot toys line that I just can't switch to a different scale.

Out of all I've seen so far, I'm most interested in the Star boost armor. I'm also hoping to see a 1:9 scale Igor armor so that it can be my alternate more affordable choice.

King Arts is a new company. I know their head designer is really passionate about his work. He insisted on including light up thrusters on the feet which causes the delay on the Mk42. The company owns their own factories so QC should be good or at least KA should be more in control. Judging from the Ironman helmet sets I've seen the quality seems pretty top notch.

I really hope they succeed because seems like an odd scale for a start up company at first but it feels like it might be a nice alternative for higher end collectibles producing characters in a bigger size. We can't own everything in quarter scale.

From what I know, this company can give us some nice surprises with their 1:9 series.

hammerhead.jpg

starbooster.jpg

Back