Yoda VCD 5 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Yoda VCD (Vinyl Collectible Doll) (item #4342) from our Star Wars VCD – Medicom Toy Corporation Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase on Monday, January 15, 2007, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Normally I'd be excited, but at the moment, I'm saving for some big life things and not sure what'll go on with my finances, I was hoping he might be late 1st quarter so by then things would be ok, but there's too much I have on order for Q1 that's coming out very soon so I had to push the cancel button, but he hasn't sold out so maybe he'll be around still when I can allocate money for him.

MaulFan said:
Normally I'd be excited, but at the moment, I'm saving for some big life things and not sure what'll go on with my finances, I was hoping he might be late 1st quarter so by then things would be ok, but there's too much I have on order for Q1 that's coming out very soon so I had to push the cancel button, but he hasn't sold out so maybe he'll be around still when I can allocate money for him.
That sucks but we do have alot coming in the next month. I have Luke & Yoda, Yoda, Legolas and maybe Jabba, and Ive already got this month Bib and Salacious.

I just got my shipping notice for Salacious, so of things not out, but coming soon, I've got:

Jabba the Hutt
Jabba's Throne
Legolas
T-800
T-1000
Rambo Legendary Scale Bust

and I'm sure somewhere in there Leia and Boromir won't be too far behind, but lucky, and it's something I love about Sideshow, we get enough notice so I'm pretty much waiting til I'm down to that 3-5 day range before making decisions, Yoda came too soon with the 5 so I had to pull the trigger. Not to mention, if GG manages to stay on schedule finally, the Jedi Luke mini bust is due out in February.

I got my notice today too.

I expected him later in the Quater. He looks better than the first pics we saw. This should tide me over till Sideshow makes an Empire Yoda.( or a Prequel one.)

Caohanach said:
I got my notice today too.

I expected him later in the Quater. He looks better than the first pics we saw. This should tide me over till Sideshow makes an Empire Yoda.( or a Prequel one.)
I would rather have Empire version and soon if possible.

Does anybody know if yoda has any articulation, or of any sites that might already have a review.

alainpas said:
Does anybody know if yoda has any articulation, or of any sites that might already have a review.

Production pics...
yuda-01.jpg

yuda-02.jpg

looks pretty amazing to me....

you guys should check out this custom though... he added a ton more articulation..
https://pantoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2989

great pics, thanks for responding. You just helped me decide to keep the yoda rather than canceling

Seth Gecko said:
He's like a little over 5 inches i hear.
I dont know this picture sure makes him look a little shorter than 5 inches and remember those Medicom clones are shorter than Sideshows 12"ers.

WCC23-020.jpg

WCC23-024.jpg

I really wish I didn't have to cancel him, but with so much other great stuff coming, when I had to prioritize my wants, he just didn't fit for his price.

I'm trying to console myself with the hope of a Sideshow Yoda in their 1/6 scale line, this is a cool piece and looks real good, but the face does have a touch of artistic license to it, and I'm sure a Sideshow Yoda would look spot on to the film, based on their 1:1 bust's quality.

Back