Been a member for a while now but never posted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haveblue

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on and off for the past few years but never posted so I figured I should do so now. I'm located in the California Bay Area and mainly collect Star Wars stuff. I also collect diecast airplanes and cars but those are for different forums :wink1: though I do think that a lot of you would appreciate the diecast movie cars you can get. I recently got my first big purchase in line with these forums, which is the SSC Probe Droid. I also have the SSC R2-D2 and C-3PO on pre-order. I'm also excited to see what Hot Toys will bring to the Star Wars line.

I've always been content to just lurk as it's always been nice to just see what's out there but here I am joining the discussion now :lol

:welcome1:
Good for you for getting started. The SSC Probe droid was surprisingly popular in the UK. I wasn't expecting that, but whenever we got some in they sold very fast. Can't get them over here any more, so hopefully your purchase will be a nice investment :)

Yeah some of the die cast cars are really nice. We don't get so much demand for them. I like the look of the new ghostbusters one that comes with the scaled figures :)

Anyhow, hope you find posting fun. Why not show post some images of your collection on the show your shelves area?

Cheers

Liam

Thanks for the warm welcome! Unfortunately, my collection is currently mostly boxed up so I don't really have any pictures to show.

Back