Tsume The Cheater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYMN

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well the subject explains itself. They are cheaters. I paid for Xtra Madara and Shikamaru figures on Apr 2014. The release date was the 2nd half of 2014 when I paid. Then they changed the release date to 09/2014. On November they changed again the release date for this figure, the date was 01/2015.

Today I checked their web site and guess what I saw? The release dates changed AGAIN!!!!

For Shikamaru the release date is 06/2015 and for Madar the release date is 03/2015. I think they won't produce them before 2016.

On the other hand they try to sell Orochimaru figure with release date 07/2015. Come on, I'm not that stupid.

I have nothing to say. I really thinked about to open a new thread but I'm done. I'll never ever buy any other figure from this company. They're selling the figures, they're getting the money and they're always delaying release dates with no excuses. I as a customer want to have a message from them at least. But it's me who's checking release dates. It's unacceptable. They're only producer of Naruto figures now and they're taking the advantage of it but there's new companies and their hideous production process' end is nigh.

They're trying to make som PR from their facebook pages but it's useless. I recommend you to not buying anything from them. They're pulling us down.

Well the subject explains itself. They are cheaters. I paid for Xtra Madara and Shikamaru figures on Apr 2014. The release date was the 2nd half of 2014 when I paid. Then they changed the release date to 09/2014. On November they changed again the release date for this figure, the date was 01/2015.

Today I checked their web site and guess what I saw? The release dates changed AGAIN!!!!

For Shikamaru the release date is 06/2015 and for Madar the release date is 03/2015. I think they won't produce them before 2016.

On the other hand they try to sell Orochimaru figure with release date 07/2015. Come on, I'm not that stupid.

I have nothing to say. I really thinked about to open a new thread but I'm done. I'll never ever buy any other figure from this company. They're selling the figures, they're getting the money and they're always delaying release dates with no excuses. I as a customer want to have a message from them at least. But it's me who's checking release dates. It's unacceptable. They're only producer of Naruto figures now and they're taking the advantage of it but there's new companies and their hideous production process' end is nigh.

They're trying to make som PR from their facebook pages but it's useless. I recommend you to not buying anything from them. They're pulling us down.

Unless you tried to cancel your order and they wouldn't let you or took your money its pretty typical for delays and whatnot. Not really cheaters jus be patient

Back