PDA

View Full Version : Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron, work in progress prototype by King Arts 1/9 scale

Budget Stark
01-12-2015, 04:07 AM
"First Look" Ultron, work in progress prototype by King Arts 1/9 scale.

Thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-54NBsVGD4&feature=youtu.be

2littlemoney
01-12-2015, 04:17 AM
for ultron, i will definitely go for the one from HT only.

McHaleyArt
01-12-2015, 04:41 AM
From what I've seen, King Arts 1/9 figures look pretty nice. Id love to switch scales because of the price & the quality seems to be there. I'm a 1/6 scale guy at heart, though and it would tough to win me over to 1/9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevb0977
01-12-2015, 06:08 AM
It does look nicely detailed, if it was 1:6 scale I'd be interested, Hot Toys are making it though so that'll be the one to see for me. :)

Y4NK33 PL4N3T
01-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Is there any product in any scale that King Arts has not previewed a prototype of in the last 6 months? :lol

They've shown everything from 1:1 scale Loki Scepter, 3 or 4 Cap America shield variants, Rocket Machine gun, Iron Man arc reactor, etc to 1:4 scale Captain America: Winter Soldier and IM3 Iron Patriot Statues that double as cell phone chargers :lol and I'm sure I left out a bunch.

Now they're doing 1/9 scale action figures? I do applaud the ambitious effort but they've released very little product, and reading some of the reviews of said products they're very hit or miss and their retail prices are very top end.

niennumb1
01-12-2015, 03:42 PM
1/9 is too obscure a scale to fit with most everyone's collections. if you only get bits of things it could work, but seems like 1/6 is among the most popular.

2littlemoney
01-13-2015, 12:40 AM
Is there any product in any scale that King Arts has not previewed a prototype of in the last 6 months? :lol

They've shown everything from 1:1 scale Loki Scepter, 3 or 4 Cap America shield variants, Rocket Machine gun, Iron Man arc reactor, etc to 1:4 scale Captain America: Winter Soldier and IM3 Iron Patriot Statues that double as cell phone chargers :lol and I'm sure I left out a bunch.

Now they're doing 1/9 scale action figures? I do applaud the ambitious effort but they've released very little product, and reading some of the reviews of said products they're very hit or miss and their retail prices are very top end.

Yes, seems like all their figure's pre-order period
never ends. when people complaint about delay
of releases, they always said they don't want to
rush and sacrifice quality. But how come at the
mean time, they managed to released prototypes
for pre-order one after another?!

Sidewinder
01-13-2015, 07:15 AM
1/9 scale must have been the only one left that they could license for Iron Man/Avengers.

They look nice and all but going into a whole new scale line is opening a whole new can of worms lol

TrackerPredator
01-13-2015, 07:22 AM
How big will this be roughly anyway? 8"?

2littlemoney
01-13-2015, 07:28 AM
How big will this be roughly anyway? 8"?

should be 9 inches tall.