Subject 57 Image thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know theres already a "Doctor" thread, but its 3 pages long and very little photos, so I started a new thread for those wanting to see or post pix of Subject 57.

Heres some indoors with the flash.
SANY0004.jpg

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

The gruesome two some
SANY0007.jpg

Heres a few outside in natural light.
SANY0020.jpg

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0014.jpg

Overall I am pretty damn happy with this one. Though I like Subject 5 better, 57 is cool as hell. One thing is for sure, he is gonna take some major futzing and water treatment to look good. I think the clothes fit him a bit large(maybe thats how scrubs are supposd to fit??). I really like the bite on his are, looks sick! I think the blood stains should have been a bit darker too, they are to pink IMO. I do love that he has a pee stain, very realistic. I think if I were being bit by a zombie I might pee my pants too. Anyway I am happy with my new zombie!

I can't believe how cool he looks in daylight! I think he and Han Solo might have gone to the same barber at some point though! Awesome pictures!

Great pics King. I can't wait for mine to get here tomorrow.................so I can flip that sucker on ebay.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Great pics King. So I'm guessing Subject Zero bit our beloved Dr.?

Darth Loki said:
Great pics King. So I'm guessing Subject Zero bit our beloved Dr.?

I thought he was attacked by the security guard in DNAgent's video?

Ok, we all know that Patient Zero is a self portrait of Dooley, who do you think Subject 5 and Subject 57 are? 57 looks like Mat Falls to me, but I can't quite place Subject 5. Any thoughts on either one?

So 'Solunum' is the name of the drug that propogates the zombie virus...

Hmm....

BTW - great pics.

It makes me sad that I had to cancel mine for the moment.

Awesome pics King! And was just bellyaching in the other thread about the lack of pictures. Mines been on a truck since 4am trying to find me! I will have to agree that so far Subject 5 seems to be the best of the group. His costume just seems to be the most interesting!

Thanks for the pics King. He looks bad ass. IMO, he could use some more blood though on his face or perhaps the collar on his coat where the bite mark is at.

He looks good but I think he's the less interesting of the 3 Zombies...

lcummins said:
Ok, we all know that Patient Zero is a self portrait of Dooley, who do you think Subject 5 and Subject 57 are? 57 looks like Mat Falls to me, but I can't quite place Subject 5. Any thoughts on either one?

Subject 5 looks quite a bit like Oulf. Subject 57 could be Mat, but other than the dark hair their isn't a lot of things that say it is based on him for sure. If Dooley hadn't said P0 was based on him, I'd never have guessed.

As far as we can guess:

Patient Zero is the first to get the zombie virus (unknown origin)
Patient Zero (or perhaps Subject 4?) bit Subject 5.
Subject 5 definately bites Subject 57 in DNAgent's video.

From the video, a SWAT/secret government attack squad zombie would be a strong possiblity since they take Subject 57 away before he "zombefized." He then probably bit one of them in the car.

Buttmunch said:
Subject 5 looks quite a bit like Oulf. Subject 57 could be Mat, but other than the dark hair their isn't a lot of things that say it is based on him for sure...

I do remember someone saying 5 looked like Oluf. As for 57, I saw Mat in the facial features, but not the hair. Wonder if Dooley will pop in and give us some insight??? Also, is 57 sculpted by Dooley? There are no credits on the product page...

Wow I love the added touch they did in the excessory department that ties them together! Now I know the Doctor was zombified by none other than patient Zero.
V cool connection.:cool:
Sweet figure too :rock

BDboystoys said:
Wow I love the added touch they did in the excessory department that ties them together! Now I know the Doctor was zombified by none other than patient Zero.
V cool connection.:cool:
Sweet figure too :rock

Actually it was Subject 5.

Solanum, the virus which causes humans to become zombies, was first referred to as "African Rabies" or "Jungle Rabies." This time period was characterized by a combination of denial and profiteering.

This is taken from the great book "World War Z"

Nice!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z

Back