The Official Medicom Anime figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironwez20

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so since we dont have one of these I thought we should make one. Medicom is great at making 1/6 scale anime figures and they've improved over the years.
kill la kill.jpg

medi.jpg

medicom eren.jpeg

medi 3.jpg

medicom.jpg

Pretty much the best 1/6 scale anime company out now. I'm hoping we get more anime figures as we go down the road mainly from tokyo ghoul and naruto and berserk.:clap

They make better looking Anime faces, but please someone teach them how to keep figures in 1/6 scale....Their sizes are all over the place.

Awesome thread :clap

Medicom make fantastic anime figures. The prices can hurt but thankfully most of them get pretty heavily discounted later down the line.

Ii really want to get their Sinon and Kirito from SOAII. They look so good.

image.jpg

They do make the best 1/6 anime figures but there isn't much competition in that market. Hot Toys showed they can make some good stuff with their Appleseed figures.

How has Medicom's quality been? When I collected them, there were lots of reports of breakage and some brittleness with their figure bodies.

Neat thread. The only Medicom RAH figures I have are from MGS. But, I was thinking about picking up a few Eva figures, recently. I really need Asuka and Rei in my collection.

They do make the best 1/6 anime figures but there isn't much competition in that market. Hot Toys showed they can make some good stuff with their Appleseed figures.

How has Medicom's quality been? When I collected them, there were lots of reports of breakage and some brittleness with their figure bodies.

I had my medicom figures for a while and non of them broke. The new bodies they have also are not as cheap.

The DB RAHs are ****. Medicom nailed the likeness and detail but the tailoring on it makes him look like a troll doll.

VCD Teen Gohan and Young Goku were fantastic though :clap

the only medicom i have left is GITS, motoko kusanagi.
even the punisher in my avatar was nostalgic from the arcade game...had to give it away as a freebie selling my parts bin in bulk.

The DB RAHs are ****. Medicom nailed the likeness and detail but the tailoring on it makes him look like a troll doll.

I have since sold mine but the rubber along my Goku's neck was breaking down. And I hadn't even posed him that much and he was kept away from sunlight...

Most of them are nice as long as it doesn't involve pleather or rubber.

Fist Of North Star, Cobra, Ghost in The Shell, Akira are all nice series, also not to forget the super expensive Jojo line.

Only problem is the pleather & rubber/vinyl...

Also not to forget their much older figures like Mazinger/Getter/Grendizer, A****a No Joe, they had good anime sculpts even though they use outdated Takara bodies.

I picked up the "Tamashii Effect Burning Flame Red" set from Bandai, and it pairs up really well with Medicom's Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist:

flame.jpg

The lack of articulation is frustrating, but aside from that their Piccolo is probably my favorite DBZ figure out there. It looks amazing. I really like the fabrics on it. Never had an issue.

I don't own any of the others though.

lol It looks like medicom isn't even making anime figures anymore sadly. I haven't seen a 1/6 figure from them in awhile that was from an anime.

Back