hello everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelaDevifan13

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi my name is Luis from Los Angeles I'm new to collecting sideshows but I do have a few. I have pfs and comiquettes. I hope to learn fast and be able to participate in these threads. Thank you all in advance for all the questions that you will answer and help with cu i have alot haha. Two questions I have right off the bat are... is there a master list of all sideshows made? And is there a thread for posting and viewing personal collections

:welcome1: I'm not sure about a master list for Sideshow but you can search their archives on their website. The Show your Shelves section of the forum is where you can see a ton of collections posted by members. Here's a link to it: Show your Shelves Also, check signatures when members post. Some of them (like me) post a link to their collection thread.

:welcome1: Luis

Comiquettes huh? You got the J Scott Campbell Spider-man pieces? They are stunning. I've got Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy on display. Just awaiting spider-man which is shipping from one of the distributors we use today :)

Re Sideshow, I mainly just search their site or their archive. As far as I'm aware, anything still current or coming up and anything old is in the archive. The link for the Archive is: Search the Sideshow Archive | Sideshow Collectibles

Hope that's of use!

Cheers

Liam

:welcome1: Luis

Comiquettes huh? You got the J Scott Campbell Spider-man pieces? They are stunning. I've got Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy on display. Just awaiting spider-man which is shipping from one of the distributors we use today :)

Re Sideshow, I mainly just search their site or their archive. As far as I'm aware, anything still current or coming up and anything old is in the archive. The link for the Archive is: Search the Sideshow Archive | Sideshow Collectibles

Hope that's of use!

Cheers

Liam

Yes I got them both... but not really a fan of spiderman himself. Can't wait for the J Scott Black Cat. I have the two current Black Cats.

Back