Jabba and his Throne Processing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
Jabba and his Throne Processing NOT yet(edited)

This was included in my Salicious Invoice email today:

Current Status:

"[Processing] - Star Wars 12-inch Figure Environments Jabba's Throne
Environment (Item #2147) - 1 x $199.99

[Processing] - Star Wars 12-inch Figures Jabba the Hutt - Sideshow
Inclusive Edition (Item #21461) - 1 x $119.99

[Shipped] - Star Wars 12-inch Figures Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack
- Sideshow Inclusive Edition (Item #21431) - 1 x $32.99"

Is this true?

Last edited:
God, mine says processing too. Here it comes!!!

Soon my "box Jabba" will be replaced by the real thing!! JOY!!

p1070003xo4.jpg

Wow, that was not in my invoice for the creature pack. I am torn between hoping he is shipping that soon and wanting it to hold off for another month since the PF Luke and Yoda are about to ship too.

KitFisto said:
Wow, that was not in my invoice for the creature pack. I am torn between hoping he is shipping that soon and wanting it to hold off for another month since the PF Luke and Yoda are about to ship too.

i am having thoughts of canceling the Grey Hulk PF because of Luke and Jabba, and the other stuff.......no wait, that thought is gone.

I ordered all my stuff at SDCC. My invoice in my account all say processing and have said so since Bib shipped last week. I wouldn't read much into it.

Vader AL said:
i am having thoughts of canceling the Grey Hulk PF because of Luke and Jabba, and the other stuff.......no wait, that thought is gone.

LOL, I have cut back to just Star wars lines from SS and GG. There were other things I wanted too, but I had to cut back some. I just can't afford everything. That plus my entire SSW LOTR collection is boxed up right now until I can get shelving put up in my "office" area at home to display it again. Star Wars took over the whole basement.

I checked my account last night and they said Ordered. I check just now and they say Processing. I'm reading into it. Can't help it.

:chew :chew :chew :chew

Here is a quick fix. How about someone who's order says processing just call Sideshow and find out what is going on.

jlcmsu said:
I ordered all my stuff at SDCC. My invoice in my account all say processing and have said so since Bib shipped last week. I wouldn't read much into it.

why must you crush my hopes..:monkey2 :monkey2

Vader AL said:
Check out your account at SS, it may show it.

Nope, I'm still at order placed.. but thats ok.. my Crumb just changed to shipped and I got the notice for him yesterday so my account must be the slow one to change.

I'll be phoning them in about two hours when it's 09.00 am there and ask!

I'll report back :)

It's proabably just because all three items are on the same order. Is anyone who placed them on seperate orders showing theirs as shipping soon?

Rocktonix said:
It's proabably just because all three items are on the same order. Is anyone who placed them on seperate orders showing theirs as shipping soon?

i've had multiple orders on the same ticket before and it didn't do that. but it's all speculation until we can call SS and ask. I hope they are processing or there will be a lot of people upset with this thread getting them excited(or scared) and then finding out it's an error. Who started this thread anyway?:cool:

I ordered Jabba, the throne and Salacious all seperate. Salacious has shipped to me and the other 2 still show as order placed. No processing here.

Wow my CC Bill is going to be mucho High, Although after Jabba and his all his stuff I don't have anything star wars on order. LORT is a different story.

Back