Budget Stark - Secret Base Hot Toys Tour Jan 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want that holographic Mk IV.

More realistically, I want that workshop accessories set - how much are they asking for them?

Thanks for the video! I didn't know they were located on the 20th floor (or am I seeing it right?) I always thought they just have a shop front somewhere in Kowloon or Mongkok on the ground floor.

Pity I didn't get to see it when I was in Hong Kong 2 years back since it was a pretty rushed trip.

Thanks for the video! I didn't know they were located on the 20th floor (or am I seeing it right?) I always thought they just have a shop front somewhere in Kowloon or Mongkok on the ground floor.

Pity I didn't get to see it when I was in Hong Kong 2 years back since it was a pretty rushed trip.

it was wasnt open 2 years ago, I think it was opened around Oct 2013.

42201-I-want-to-go-to-there-gif-Liz-LYh3.gif

Ha! I have no longer a reason to go to Hong Kong now!...lol great video, loved that holographic Spidey display, must cost a lot of money for a display like that...lol you mentioned the dynamic flight stands, do they have just generic flight stands? Not character specific?..how much are those if you don't mind the question...been wanting to buy a couple, but SSC sold out and I'm not paying 90$ on Amazon for 1

Awesome video Anthony thanks! So how much stock to they have figure wise? Is it pretty much what Sideshow carries with some of the newer ones like Falcon and Igor? My wife went to Toy Hunters a few years ago and said they barely had any stock in that shop.

Thank you for addressing my previous question about Drax in the video. Awesome to see what the place looks like.

Thanks for the tour--interesting! I wasn't aware of the T-1000 fading problems since I set up mine in the full cop uniform with helmet and shades and can't tell. I'm surprised they went with non-archival lighting and not museum style lighting to protect the paint jobs and whatnot, but maybe they consider it a reasonable trade off to show more details.

Interesting that the SSC stuff still carries the "import" pricing since IIRC pretty much all the figures are made in China. The clone stuff is a partnership with HT even...

Good grief, this reminds me both of how much I've got and how much I'm missing. Hopefully HT will produce some version of the holographic Iron Man for general release.

Back