Sword Art Online Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underaglassbell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently happened upon the Sword Art Online (first series), which I have to say I fell into and thoroughly enjoyed. Out of curiosity I did a quick look up on the eBay and noticed a few Asuna figures/statues.

I have to say I do like:

41-RB8PJOpL.jpg

Kotobukiya - I couldn't help but notice a number of differing prices, presumably the lower ones are counterfeit / non-brand reproductions. I'm still on the fence, in terms of a purchase, but for example Amazon has it priced at £66.15 does this seem right (subjective as these things can be).

I also really like:

MF10448.jpg

This Figma (Max Factory) I believe is a pre-order only, so I'm just wondering which UK sites you would recommend ordering through?

Regards,
Dan

Hi Dan

I guess any Koto statues aren't current as I can't see them listing in distribution. If it's sold by amazon themselves it should be genuine. Koto statues generally range in price from £40 to £100 for the PVC stuff.

Whilst it's not in our usual range we can source any of the images shown below These are made by several manufacturers. If you want to know more, just pop us an email to [email protected] and I'll check for more images and a price for you.

Cheers

Liam

xpepa65398.jpg

xgsc44207.jpg

xalt20343.jpg

xfree29454.jpg

xax-0112.jpg

xgrisa05.jpg

xgrisa02.jpg

Hi Dan

I guess any Koto statues aren't current as I can't see them listing in distribution. If it's sold by amazon themselves it should be genuine. Koto statues generally range in price from £40 to £100 for the PVC stuff.

Whilst it's not in our usual range we can source any of the images shown below These are made by several manufacturers. If you want to know more, just pop us an email to [email protected] and I'll check for more images and a price for you.

Cheers

Liam

View attachment 156367

Thanks Liam - Yeah that was my hope too. I understand counterfeit and fakes are more abundant in Asia, so the £12 ones to the side, some were priced at £30 / £40 on eBay so I suspect it's unlikely those are official either.

I do like the statue pictured ;)

I had been waiting for that figma Asuna for a while, since she was reviewed well, loved the different faces/poses, and she was going for three times the price because of her limited production.

I went through amiami (japan) since I read good things about them and it was about as much to go through a place in san fran. Shipping is always a factor.

Thanks Liam - Yeah that was my hope too. I understand counterfeit and fakes are more abundant in Asia, so the £12 ones to the side, some were priced at £30 / £40 on eBay so I suspect it's unlikely those are official either.

I do like the statue pictured ;)
I can vouch for that asuna statue it is amazing I own it. It is done by good smile company.

3423696357b45f4a545be1dd2b6c987f.jpg

Those statues look pretty cool. I've only recently watched the anime, but really enjoyed it. I'm not sure If I'll go for any statues or not, but I've ordered the Kirito Figma reissue, and pre ordered the other Figmas. I also just received the Asuna Nendoroid. I was so impressed I had to get the Sinon and Kirito to go along with it. The Kirito was over $100, it was a tough decision to pick it up, but I couldn't resist. I bought it off Amazon. I'm hoping the seller doesn't try to pass a knock off as the real thing.

Those statues look pretty cool. I've only recently watched the anime, but really enjoyed it. I'm not sure If I'll go for any statues or not, but I've ordered the Kirito Figma reissue, and pre ordered the other Figmas. I also just received the Asuna Nendoroid. I was so impressed I had to get the Sinon and Kirito to go along with it. The Kirito was over $100, it was a tough decision to pick it up, but I couldn't resist. I bought it off Amazon. I'm hoping the seller doesn't try to pass a knock off as the real thing.

Thanks! I really like anime it's fun to watch and not as big as a commitment as American T.V. It never gets old because most shows get 12-24 episodes, which means they are usually really good and there are no filler episodes.

Glad your collecting some anime collectibles though. Figures drive me crazy because you have to pose them and their to small, for my taste. Keep watching and collecting, not enough people do.

About a month ago I paid $130 for a Nendoroid Kirito from an Amazon market place vender. It finally arrived yesterday and it's a bootleg. What a pain in the ass. You'd think for that price, they wouldn't be trying to pass off a $15 cheap knock off.

I can vouch for that asuna statue it is amazing I own it. It is done by good smile company.

3423696357b45f4a545be1dd2b6c987f.jpg

Nice!

I did subsequently pre-order the Max Factory Figma from the UK site 'Eye on Asia'.
- Expected date is June 2015, so something to look forward to! :)

just got the re-released kirito figure yesterday! He's pretty awesome! only complaint is that the rubber part of his pants around his hips get into weird positions. I'm can't wait to get Asuna, Sinon, and GGO Kirito!

I got my first Gigi this weekend - Kirito from SAO and he's fantastic! The only complaint is that his smile isn't fully 'pencilled in'. I don't know if I'm brave enough to fix it myself.

Recently watched this too, absolutely loved it. Went and ordered the Kotobukiya Asuna statue, it's a lovely piece!

IMG_3101.JPG
IMG_3102.JPG
IMG_3104.JPG

Back