Sideshow Alien Space Jockey maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Space Jockey Maquette - Sideshow

LRxbv0l.jpg

naGmRrE.jpg

yJgTdE3.jpg

apiy7ui.jpg

N66ev48.jpg

lQk5upQ.jpg

BATYXUz.jpg

xfPFJeF.jpg

N2DJBdz.jpg

ZIaPXeT.jpg

NpCbyHf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sideshow Space Jockey maquette

I just came.

Seriously though, this is so exciting. Oddly enough I was just thinking I need a classic Space Jockey + pilot seat in my collection.

Now let's all pray the paint is treated with the same respect and quality as the engineer statue. :pray:

So pumped for this one and I have the Giger signed Pilot print to go with it.

Hm...
No tendons - Check.
No teeth - Check.
No clear parts - Check.
No gloss - Check.

Sideshow might actually pull this one off.

Oh wait - PVC? Nnnnnoooooooo.....!!!!!

What's the thought to the scale of this piece? 1/6 or is 1/5 possible. The base alone is going to be massive. The wife won't let me take over the kitchen table with this as a center piece.

I really, really hope this ends up as a massive piece. I loved the big Palisades one but I always wanted it to be bigger so it would have even more detail. And since its going to be from ALIEN and not Prometheus, they better add in scaled figures of Kane, Lambert and Dallas in their space suits.

Last edited:
I really, really hope this ends up as a massive piece. I loved the big Palisades one but I always wanted it to be bigger so it would have even more detail. And since its going to be from ALIEN and not Prometheus, they better add in scaled figures of Kane, Lambert and Dallas in their space suits.
Perhaps Kane, Lambert and Dallas will be the exclusive.

Back