• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need help finding General Zod statue - *SEE PIC*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm trying to find this General Zod statue. I believe it's a 1/6 scale custom. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

image.jpg

I believe it was sculpted by a member of TheClubhouse1.net

You could try registering there. I'll see if I can find the sculpting thread.

I did a search over there. I remember seeing it posted there, the WIP, but many of the General Zod threads have the pictures missing and the build-up ones showing this particular figure didn't mention the maker. I believe the kit is called: Kneel Before Zod.

I found the possible creator, but I'm not sure because his pictures are missing, but forgot to write down the username. I'll find him again and pm you. But when on the site you can make a thread about it in the section called The Garage. That's where people post to find info about kits and makers.

I did a search over there. I remember seeing it posted there, the WIP, but many of the General Zod threads have the pictures missing and the build-up ones showing this particular figure didn't mention the maker. I believe the kit is called: Kneel Before Zod.

I found the possible creator, but I'm not sure because his pictures are missing, but forgot to write down the username. I'll find him again and pm you. But when on the site you can make a thread about it in the section called The Garage. That's where people post to find info about kits and makers.

That's awesome--thanks! I'll see if anyone there can help me get one.

I believe it is the member Baity who sculpted this piece, but since the pictures are gone, I'm really not sure. I sent you a pm with his user profile over there.

Back