Budget Stark - Hot Toys 2015 estimated release dates from Secret Base Hong Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice outfit.

Makes me wonder why Hot Toys hasn't made that version yet.

Thanks for the info, the Han/Chewbacca and Stormtrooper quarter is going to kill me.

The good news being not much on the plate for 2015.....a few SW and GotG pieces....I know better then to state it'll be a lite year but all signs point to a happy wallet

Figures AoU cap would be on there seeing as it's not too much of a change from strike suit cap (new headsculpt)

Jeez....no sign of Ripley from Alien or Ripley / Powerloader reissue in 2015. Oh well, least it'll give me a chance to save...

Am I the only one who thought Budget Stark was British for some reason? I know that doesn't make much sense since he's out in Hong Kong ... but he almost sounds like dude from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

No disrespect. Thanks for the video!

Ouch for Q1 and Q2 only two out of the expected figures are not on my PO but Q3 and Q4 is a bit light for my wallet . Asof now only Mark 43 for Q3 then Mark 25 for Q4 but iam sure Hot toys will surprise us Iron man fan with 2-3 HPP as exlcusives to add to my list of things to order

Am I the only one who thought Budget Stark was British for some reason? I know that doesn't make much sense since he's out in Hong Kong ... but he almost sounds like dude from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

No disrespect. Thanks for the video!

Probably grew up in England, but now works in Hong Kong. HK was in British control until they handed it back to China, I believe in the 90's. So there is a lot of British influence in HK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back