Von Koz Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Von Koz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this! My first figure was the Medicom Naked Snake a little less than a year ago! Anyway here is my most current set up.
(not in my case at the moment is Link from Skyward Sword).

IMG_2648.JPG

Just got this custom Dread Pirate Roberts as a gift from my brother AJKHunter! Pretty ****ing awesome!

IMG_2618.JPG

Hot Toys Captain Harlock

P1ZkC3P.jpg

Side Show Nathan Drake

IMG_2293.JPG

Medicom Naked Snake MGS3

IMG_2294.JPG

Medicom Skyward Sword Link

B0_IxLDCAAAsKTJ.jpg

3A Killzone Hazmat Soldier

IMG_2645.JPG

Good number of game related character you have there, watch out for threezero killing you wallet mate.
Nice collection & the brick wall behind the detolf really compliments the display.

I started with Naked Snake as well mate, about the same time as you. Now I have more than 15 hot toys, sideshow, and solduer story figs. Great start, it will continue to rise!

Thanks guys! I am actually a little bummed about how "No Frills" 3A is with their stuff. The Hazmat Soldier is nice, but with no stand and only one set of extra hands it's a little skimpy considering the price. It also cost me almost 15 bucks for batteries to make his eyes light up. Would have been nice if they included those too.

That being said I am eyeing the Lost Planet 2 figure if I can get him for around 100. I also have MG:Rising Raiden on pre-order! I can't wait for that one!

Just bought the 3A Lost Planet 2 Mercenary from a fellow Freak. Super happy with it. I just love the design.
IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

Back