hi guys another from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazyang

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hi every one.

this is my first visit to this forum and I hope it will be somewhere that I will be visiting from now on.

a little about myself when it comes to collecting.

I pretty much love anything sci-fi. specially Star Wars/Alien/Predator I also like most things Marvel not really a big fan of DC though.
I like LOTR and Harry potter as collector pieces go they are great for display.
outside of my normal work I am also joint owner of Mastersabers.co.uk we custom build lightsabers props and refit master replica hilts with better LEDS and sound boards. we have been up and running for little over a year now.

I have not actually purchased any Sideshow pieces yet mainly because of missing the release of the one's I wanted and because of moving house and buying machine tools for Mastersabers.
I do however have a few lightsabers and some Gentle Giant stuff.

Sideshow pieces I am hoping to get on here as Ebay prices are a complete joke ( too many people buying them just to put on ebay and make a profit and didn't actually want the pieces in the first place.) will be.

Asajj Ventress PF
Shakk Ti PF
Aayla Secura PF
Darth Talon PF
Sucker Punch Baby Doll PF
any Tomb Raider/Lara Croft PF
Darth Maul PF
there are others but mostly these are my favourites, I just prefer the look of female statues I guess judging by my list hahaha.

Gaz.

:welcome1: to the forum!

Interesting work you do there on the lightsabers. We sell the Hasbro lines and have done so for some time. Stock is pretty slim at the moment though. Only Darth Maul and Kit Fisto ones are available. But we've sold the whole range over the time. My fave is Obi-Wan's as it makes such a cool noise when it powers up!

Cheers

Liam

Thanks liam. We will be getting a couple of custom machined maul staffs arriving in the next few weeks ready for us to install high end sound boards and cree or luxeon LED'S. They also split into two. If you want to see more regular updates check out our Facebook page. There you will see the custom work I'm currently doing on a mara jade hilt and a jaina solo kotobukiya based design which we will be doing a small run exclusive from us.

Also to note anything signed as bombarta or bomb on facebook is me which is my user name on other forums.

Back