Jabba 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Received in Taipei yesterday

dsc02557.jpg

dsc02558.jpg

dsc02560.jpg

dsc02568.jpg

dsc02569.jpg

dsc02570.jpg

dsc02571.jpg

dsc02575_159.jpg

dsc02576.jpg

dsc02578.jpg

Darth Roranous said:
Seriously? Does this mean that he is coming to us in the states soon?

It means make sure the charge card is ready, cause we are about to go for a ride!

My initial reaction, dissappointed that the box breaks away from the 1/6 line style, but oh well. As for the figure and it's paint apps, very pleased and as if I couldn't wait for him enough before, now it's even worse.

madden821 said:
Holy Crap.... he is closer than I thought... and he looks cool as hell.

He's at minimum still over 30 days away because he wasn't listed in the 30 day postings of the last newsletter, but he is close enough to get the collecting fire burning hotter.

MaulFan said:
He's at minimum still over 30 days away because he wasn't listed in the 30 day postings of the last newsletter, but he is close enough to get the collecting fire burning hotter.

Thats true... my mind is too happy right now... I wany my JABBA.

I just returned from marching of Rose Parade to Taiwan and see this giant rest in my house...

By pass experience, US should get this within 1 to 2 weeks...ready for your room folks!

jason2885 said:
What are the four figures listed on the back of the box. I can make out Leia and Crumb but whats the other two.

There's another creature pack shown on back!!!

Back