Entourage (Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Show really dipped in quality towards the end. This looks no better. And it's incredibly late to the party.

Show really dipped in quality towards the end. This looks no better. And it's incredibly late to the party.
That's exactly how I would have put it. I really enjoyed this show but it was quite terrible during the last couple of seasons. And now, years after it's finale, they do a movie? I've lost so much interest in this show that I won't even bother considering to go see it.

Meh...enjoyed the show for a few years but it got stale. It would have been cool if they did a movie DURING the show that was actually one of the movies vince was cast in.

It's been 4 long years since anyone has talked about this franchise, and they expect good numbers on opening night? I forgot all about this until now. I imagine so did a lot of people.

I'll definitely be seeing this in theaters. The series was way too good. It had highs and lows, but this was definitely a memorable one for me. Loved the cast and show.

Back