Budget Stark - "First Look" Igor, Striker, Starboost, Heartbreaker at Toy Soul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Igor, Striker, Starboost, Heartbreaker at Toy Soul

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Igor, Striker, Starboost, Heartbreaker at Toy Soul

Igor does look impressive. Love all the detail on the back of the figure. Very cool. Can't wait to see all of these armours fully assembled together in some collections. Igor and Hulkbuster would look pretty awesome together. Only armour out of everything I don't like is Bones. Reminds me of a Hellraiser-type anatomical design.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Igor, Striker, Starboost, Heartbreaker at Toy Soul

Another cool video, nicely done..., can't wait to get all of those figures but Igor is the one I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the most. :D

It's a problem that the IGOR's rubber pants will fade .

I like Igor more than the Hulkbuster honestly. I don't see why so many are going crazy over Hulkbuster other than the fact that its huge.

great video!!

I like your videos, not to long yet informative

Thanks

I like Igor more than the Hulkbuster honestly. I don't see why so many are going crazy over Hulkbuster other than the fact that its huge.

I always say bigger is better BUT I think Igor is the more impressive of the 2..., I may change my mind if I ever see Hulkbuster in hand but not certain that will happen.

and one of the more comic book based suits weve had out of the movies... plus it fights hulk

Great looking armors. Im not collecting HPP but they look really well done.

Budget Stark you sir are the peoples champion,thanks for the vids. This is the first time Ive seen Igor where I thought he looked good. Even though Im not grabbing any of the suits in the video Id display all of them,they look great.

I'd say because it has precedence in comics (as mentioned by LipSmack), part of a hugely anticipated and hyped movie, the scale and the lights. It's a beautiful figure, IMO.

and one of the more comic book based suits weve had out of the movies... plus it fights hulk
I realize Hulkbuster is a comic suit I'm just not overly impressed with it thus far. Its cool but it isn't screaming must have to me. Igor to me just looks better. The main thing going against it is it didn't do much in Iron Man 3, but really not many of the House Party Protocol armors did. If I could get it for a lower than retail price I'd almost consider getting it for myself even though I don't really collect the House Party armors.

I realize Hulkbuster is a comic suit I'm just not overly impressed with it thus far. Its cool but it isn't screaming must have to me. Igor to me just looks better. The main thing going against it is it didn't do much in Iron Man 3, but really not many of the House Party Protocol armors did. If I could get it for a lower than retail price I'd almost consider getting it for myself even though I don't really collect the House Party armors.

Its also Blue... which doesnt scream Iron man to many people

Thanks for the video, Budget Stark!

Igor is a poor mans Hulkbuster. What a silly looking blue suit. Lol

Its also Blue... which doesnt scream Iron man to many people
That's the only thing I'd change on it but I actually don't mind the blue and silver look. I just think Igor's proportions look better whereas Hulkbuster just seems kind of overdone to me. I get that the suit is bulkier because of the fact that he's wearing it over another armor but I dunno.

I think the blue is a refreshing change from the red and gold. Visually, Igor is much more appealing to me than Hulkbuster.

I do find the blue/white refreshing, too, but Hulkbuster... those lights. :drool (And the epic 1:6 scale... I won't be buying this but it still blows me away. Frankly don't get the "meh" reactions to it. Figure's unprecedented and I'd expect enthusiasts to be impressed. Kind of weird to me that it's not good enough.)

I think the blue is a refreshing change from the red and gold. Visually, Igor is much more appealing to me than Hulkbuster.

I amount it to batman wearing a red costume, sure he's done it im sure, but its not right

Back