Budget Stark - "First Look" Avengers 2, Age of Ultron figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks. I didn't realize there was a mild spoiler about the Mk 43 in these reveals lol. Lalalala I didn't hear it lalala lol.

Can't get over how gorgeous the Captain America figure is. Definite buy.

Many thanks Anthony.

Thanks! You didn't happen to do 360s for Cap did you? Would love to see how HT did the back of that figure.

Thanks for the vid!

Up close, the diecast 43 looks very impressive, despite the glossy red paint.

Nice video. Hawkeye is a pass. Can't deal with the ugly neck joint. Wanted a 360 of cap to see if his neck joint was also visible.

Nice video. Hawkeye is a pass. Can't deal with the ugly neck joint. Wanted a 360 of cap to see if his neck joint was also visible.

That's what's bugging me about that figure, it looks a bit naff & kind of cheapens the figure a bit I think (maybe), it makes it unappealing anyway. :(

Really appreciate all the videos you do! Enjoyed the Toy Soul tour very much. Like you Budget it's a no brainer about adding the Hulkbuster to my collection

Interesting, so maybe they are planning on fitting the 43 into the HB.... Unless you have the HB helmet open, it's like a waste of a figure to hide in there, would rather display both "outside" and on their own but to each their own. That base looks like a miniature version of the QS001 base... Can't wait for updates!

Back