DL-44 Greedo Killer Blaster build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubs&Doggers

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started out with a hasbro build and now have jumped into the denix mauser model. First blaster I've attmepted is the Greedo Killer using the denix mauser with resin parts. No glue but all parts attached using screws so if I ever decide to upgrade I can.

I tried to cover all the bases by sanding down both the denix logo and the trigger from being so bulky. Also reversed the sight on top. Couldn't find for the life of me the right screw heads for mounting the scope bracket though. Want to use a 3D scope mount but first need to find the right screws?! Might have to improvise..
cc5d89bba0ffc5131e86e777e200bc43.jpg
786cf7eb58797eb6f2001d94ea62fe8a.jpg
0523312a5e358c694e6d10e27dd16ce8.jpg
7ca0bce474adbb932d9eb6bba1f112d8.jpg
94945d6aa2cff9aaffc301f75e8f67e7.jpg
12f418f371940547f315d19da2054b3b.jpg
8076fd2a5861c41a039782d99d5b8d15.jpg

Great job! Where did you get the resin parts

STAR WARS DL-44 DL44 HAN SOLO ANH GREEDO KILLER PROP BLASTER KIT

Cut, sanded and drilled to make it all come together. The grill actually come glued already on the blaster so you have to be careful when getting it off. The picture is not accurate of what you get from doopydoos. I'll post a before pic of all the resin parts as sent from doopydoos. Also they are not the most reliable as I am still waiting on an order of the empire dl44 that's was placed over 2 months ago. They sent tracking info that leads to nothing?! They also haven't show much interest in resolving the issue. Might have to call my CC to dispute it. Just FYI.

Last edited:
Thanks, Chubs! I think I've seen that kit on ebay. Is the kit okay or is it really worth getting the Denix Mauser?

Thanks, Chubs! I think I've seen that kit on ebay. Is the kit okay or is it really worth getting the Denix Mauser?

The kit is great. I've also built their ANH hero blaster as well. Probably the best trooping blaster you can find as it's very light weight compared to a denix. Looks and feels real. The denix just really takes it to the next level IMHO. You're doing a lot of cutting with the denix to make it all work where as with just the kit it's gluing and painting. With the prices of the dl44 all metal through the roof this is a great middle ground that covers all the bases. Working hammer, weighted and looks pretty solid as well. I'm about to start on another hero build but this time using the denix with resin parts. Only thing that's holding me up is the bull barrel? Don't know what to do with that as I can't use that resin part. Might just leave it out see what happens. I kind of like that look anyhow.

Last edited:
efd11aec1281bc1a85bef5c17d82d2d0.jpg

Here is the all resin Hero DL-44 I mentioned earlier. It looks like the real thing just with out moving parts and weighs a LOT less.

Back