Kaiman 1/6 figure from DOROHEDORO Manga by Threezero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illproxy

Super Freak
Reaction score
shown at toysoul. :yess:

DOROHEDORO

"The plot of the manga centers around Kaiman, who does not remember who he was before he was transfigured by a "Magic User". This transformation left him with a reptile's head, and a desire to find out the truth about who he really is. Accompanied by Nikaido, his female companion, he tracks down Magic Users in the Hole and unceremoniously chomps down on their head, hoping to find out who it was that put him in this state. One by one, they witness this "second man" inside the head of Kaiman, and after pulling them back out of his mouth he asks them all the same question...

"What did the guy inside my mouth say?" "

wikki-
Dorohedoro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hopefully he will come with alternate headsculpts, human ver, lizard open mouth(wide open) and lizard with gas mask on-

Wow. I wonder who he was. Must find out more about this manga. This piece looked great. He was as tall has Gabriel in Last Man Standing.

Which is as tall as the Halo series from 3A.

Is the manga any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zOMG so bought! Never thought they'd make this...thought I was going to have to make a custom.

The manga is great. You just have to get over the initial hurdle of "WTF." It took me awhile to warm up to the manga but it's now one of my favorites.

zOMG so bought! Never thought they'd make this...thought I was going to have to make a custom.

The manga is great. You just have to get over the initial hurdle of "WTF." It took me awhile to warm up to the manga but it's now one of my favorites.

Cool. Thanks for the recommendation. Will have to look into that before the preorders.

That's awesome! Now if they could get a Black Swordsman or Berserker armored Guts since Medicom doesn't seem interested in continuing the Berserk line.

Just started reading the manga now, very early pages, but so far quite weird but interesting idea. Will try and contiunue on. lol

From ThreeZero Facebook

1:6th scale painted protype of Caiman, the lizard-headed warrior from the Japanese manga "Dorohedoro", will be on display at WonderFestival on February 8th!

Hx8OIVn.jpg

RTIjcJL.jpg

CckqtPM.jpg

Thanks for posting that, I'm so ready for this p/o. Looks like the mouth is articulated too. Really good manga, one of the most enjoyable stories I've read in a while.

Finally they posted something up. Been waiting all day long.
I hope the mouth is able to open wide enough to chomp onto a human head like in the manga.

Also notice on the name plaque that this should be ready for announcement sometime in the month of April.

I hope that artork is indicative of extras.

Mask is a must have. But it also looks like a second (severed) head and gyoza box as well.

This is a day one PO for me.

I hope that artork is indicative of extras.

Mask is a must have. But it also looks like a second (severed) head and gyoza box as well.

This is a day one PO for me.

Day one for me too. Love the storyline and hope they do lots of characters. Devils and all:p

probably my most anticipated po figure for this year, love the manga and hope it gets animated.

Come on ThreeZero, what's the hold up... it's p/o time already...

Geez, no news is no news I guess...

Last edited:
Back