1/6 Toy Soul 2014 part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, its my bad. I used to upload photos to Facebook and forget that the HKFM group is closed group and you guys may not access the photos. Its my bad. I managed to upload the photos to Photobucket and place the link again for you guys to check again.

I am still uploading some more photos. Total should be over 300. Besides Hot Toys, I also took some other brands like ACG toys, ACI Toys, Storm Toys. Storm - Tyson figure is really really great

Your pictures of Cap made me want that figure more than I already do. You can see the multiple shades of blue used.

Your pictures of Cap made me want that figure more than I already do. You can see the multiple shades of blue used.

LOTS of pictures there.

I thought the same thing. I hadn't really noticed how different Cap's uniform is until seeing these pics.

Excellent pics and covered a lot of different angles (including the shot of Cap's back that I was looking for) so much appreciated!

Back