PF Palpatine Announcement in 2007?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there!

Tom has his Fettish. Well, mine has always been Palpatine.

I guess there were some old threads on Palpatine but this year being the 30th Anniversary for SW and all, I believe strongly that we would be seeing an announcement on PF Palpatine within the next 12 months.

Anyone think it's likely? Or should I start a petition of my own?

:D

I hope we don't see a PF Palpatine, or at least not in his deformed state. The 1/6 line needs a great deformed Palpatine figure in it, and based on current practices, a PF would exclude him from the 1/6 line for a while and I don't want that to happen.

MaulFan said:
I hope we don't see a PF Palpatine, or at least not in his deformed state. The 1/6 line needs a great deformed Palpatine figure in it, and based on current practices, a PF would exclude him from the 1/6 line for a while and I don't want that to happen.

Silence.....you darn heretic!! :emperor :emperor :D

Bannister said:
I hope they do Palpatine in his red robe from ROTS.

I think it could be a sweet PF if they did a ROTS Yoda Duel Palpatine in a nice battle pose, but maybe battle posing is too extreme, the PF's so far aren't very aggressive in their stances, they look more like 3D promotional photos, they look great but there isn't much emotion in them, they need a Hasbro Unleashed type quality to them for some characters.

I'd like a red robed sidious/palpatine in 12" (perhaps with excl. "damaged or normal" head and the other one as the regular head *can't decide which one is better for the egular). :monkey1

And an emperor (like seen in rotj) palpatine for the PF line, perhaps alongside with a rots vader (with removable helmet and a more stoic pose) 'cause the battle stance on the anh didn't do it for me. :chew

We most certainly need a PF Palpatine before Maul. I think the 1/6 Maul is good enough to hold everyone over for a while and the "Master" needs to be given his due ASAP.

I think this year we will get the droids, Maul, Qui-Gon and I m going out on a limb here with :chew .

I hope Palpatine comes in Throne Room Chair

Back