Greetings!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magston

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Starting collector from the Netherlands reporting!
It started last year with Darth Malgus PF and my collection is slowly growing. I needed space for my collection and ended up here on the forum looking for the right Ikea shelf. I've been looking around a lot on the forum for the past months and learned a lot.

On my shelf:
Mythos Boba Fett
Mythos Darth Vader
Darth Malgus PF
Battle of Crete: German Paratrooper
Red Skull 2008 Ex (unnumbered)

Pre-ordered:
Boba Fett PF
Boba Fett 1/4
Batman PF
Dr. Doom PF

Does anyone have advice on good Thanos statues? I've been looking around on the forum and Ebay but I like some advice from the veterans around here. There seems to be a lot of variants. What are 'the best' around? (I don't where to post this question so here you go :) )

See you around!

:welcome1:

I haven't kept up with past Thanos statues but the XM Thanos statue is going to be amazing. The preorder is sold out so it'll be difficult to find and costly if you do. There may be more Thanos statues coming out in the next year or so since he's going to play a bigger part in the Marvel movie universe.

The XM Thanos is looking amazing, so is the Bowen Thanos and the one on the throne. The Bowen ones on Ebay are both quite expensive. Hopefully I can get a good deal on one of those in the future.

:welcome to Sideshow Freaks, Magston! I don't know about the statues, but have you seen the Thanos 1/6 scale figure just unveiled at Toy Soul? I'm liking that!

Hope you have a great time on the forums.

Cheers,
Ken

Thanks for the heads up! Hot Toys revealed some nice figures that I wasn't aware of. The Thanos 1/6 scale figure looks amazing, that might just be what I'm looking for. I'm not into 1/6 scale but this may be a nice one to start with.

Big Boba Fett fan huh? I met Jeremy Bulloch at a Collectormania event a while back. He's a lovely guy.

The Mythos Fett is a lovely statue. I had one on order originally but it delayed so I stupidly cancelled and went for an alternative. D'oh!

I am lucky enough to have a VIP Boba Fett from Attakus who we work with. That's a nice statue too but very hard to find nowadays as it's some years old. Looks like this:

attakus_boba.jpg

Big Boba Fett fan huh? I met Jeremy Bulloch at a Collectormania event a while back. He's a lovely guy.

The Mythos Fett is a lovely statue. I had one on order originally but it delayed so I stupidly cancelled and went for an alternative. D'oh!

I am lucky enough to have a VIP Boba Fett from Attakus who we work with. That's a nice statue too but very hard to find nowadays as it's some years old. Looks like this:

attakus_boba.jpg

Absolutely! That is a really nice statue, never seen it before. Seems to be released around 2001 and the cheapest I could find is around €500.
I guess this one is going on the wishlist together with the older SSC Boba Fett 1/4 PF. At this rate I'm gonna need more Ikea shelfs :)

Back