Hot Toys Hulkbuster Price best guess?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac20031

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
What is everyone expecting? Hulkbuster is Huge. Will be 5.5 inches taller than Igor if its 1/6, and that costs 510.
avengers-age-of-ultron-size-chart-teases-hulkbuster.jpg

The Deloreon is 690, is big and extremely detailed. Do you think Buster will cost more than that?
Power Pose has been mentioned by others in the forum as a possibility. I hope so.

EDIT...Dont get your panties in a wad. This forum has little effect on pricing geez. Pretty sure its the guys buying a billion of these things. If you have every freaking IM figure released don't complain. If anything, Hot Toys overpricing things if thats what you feel they do, should be talked about as well. How else do they hear from customers?

EDIT: Posted by cofphoto:
Hulkbuster Display.jpg

Can't you just wait til a proper thread goes up instead of clogging the boards with this crap?

The way YA hyping it up, they gonna slap a 1k price tag on it and know they can easily sell it out no matter what...just be patient and wait for the release man

Seriously, stop telling hot toys just how much they can screw us by and still succeed (obvious joke I doubt Howard's platinumbook uses the same internet as ours)
Can't you just wait til a proper thread goes up instead of clogging the boards with this crap?

The 89 Batmobile was $700, so I guess we are looking at that price range. I would say maybe even $750 - $800.

A proper thread? As far as I know forums are for discussion. You have posted 6088 times. Ive got 7. I am not flooding anything.

Just kidding, I actually like this kind of discussion. It's obviously a very big and very unique (and highly desired) figure. My guess is $799.

Personally I really, really, really want it and I'm not putting a limit on it. I am just going to wait and see what it is and what it comes with, how much it costs, and go from there.

Seeing as it's not a terribly versatile character to begin with, I'd be really happy if it was PPS so that the legs didn't move at all to keep it firmly planted, but that the arms and head did move - to keep costs down a little.

But I get the feeling HT is going to go all out on this, and will price accordingly. So $799 is my guess.

Just kidding, I actually like this kind of discussion. It's obviously a very big and very unique (and highly desired) figure. My guess is $799.

Personally I really, really, really want it and I'm not putting a limit on it. I am just going to wait and see what it is and what it comes with, how much it costs, and go from there.

Seeing as it's not a terribly versatile character to begin with, I'd be really happy if it was PPS so that the legs didn't move at all to keep it firmly planted, but that the arms and head did move - to keep costs down a little.

But I get the feeling HT is going to go all out on this, and will price accordingly. So $799 is my guess.

Didn't even think about Power Pose. Good call. Would definitely make it more affordable. Don't really need so much articulation since its so big.

I'd guess upwards of $650. Ultron will be ~$400 I reckon (the 8ft version), the Drone will likely be ~$300. Thanos will be~$450+ if he comes with his Throne. And I only want the last two so not too bad for me. But for anyone wanting every AoU figure will need deep pockets.

As long as they give enough time to have like 20 flex payments, I'll be good. There's a handful of figures that I anticipate ordering, so I know I won't use the reward points on anything but this. I like the Power Pose suggestion.

In part it depends on whether its plastic, diecast, or a figure in figure (i.e two Iron Man set). Personally I'd prefer a diecast but doubtful and expensive at that size.

Plastic = $650
Diecast = $899
Figure in figure = $899

I doubt HT will try to push out a $1K figure unless it is diecast. It's going to be around the size of the Tumbler I'd guess and with fewer moving parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back