Life Size Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
For the serious collector.

rocket statue.jpg

To coincide with the “Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy” home video release, Section 9 Entertainment and Muckle Mannequins are proud to deliver a brand new one of a kind life-size statue of your favorite gun toting outlaw -- Rocket Raccoon!

Right in time for the holiday season, Muckle is bringing this genetically modified hero to new heights; and you can’t have Rocket without one of his famous, highly destructive weapons! That’s why this life-size standup features the custom made weapon used during his first encounter with Peter Quill, the legendary Star-Lord in this summer’s blockbuster hit. The collectible stands 78” tall, including the unique base that pays tribute to the film and team that made “Rocket” a household name. The life-like mannequin’s articulate details are unlike any other statue out there and is a must have for any die-hard Marvel fan out there.

Bring Rocket home today by ordering here and check out the gallery below for more pictures of the movie-accurate piece!

Guardians Of The Galaxy: ROCKET - Life-size Collectible Statue – Section9

ps. My bad this should go in the statue board not the figure board. oops.

Finally. after Hot Toys a Rocket figure with whiskers. :D

I cannot understand the comnpanies. How can they produce a racoon without whiskers. :D

Bah. I can make a more realistic one cheaper. Take some roadkill to the Taxidermist, and you'll only have to shell out for the body suit and the gun.:lecture

Back