Digimon Adventure Tri. (Sequel to Digimon Adventure 01)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
It's a direct sequel to the very first season. Set to come out this Spring. It's supposed to take place 6 years after the first season ends. I grew up with the show when it very first started, glad to see the original team is being revisited.

New Digimon Anime's Staff, Key Visual, Title Unveiled - News - Anime News Network

IAIqYnb.jpg

C4kzAnH.jpg

It's the first new piece of Anime I'm genuinely looking forward to in a REALLY long time. I always thought the Digimon Anime was better than Poke'mon.

I loathe anime with every fiber of my being, with the exception of Digimon and Pokemon. I grew up with the first generations of each and loved them as a child.

Definitely interested in this. I wonder if the Digimon designs will be tweaked.

...just remembered I had a dream about Digimon last night. Weird.

I'm sure the base Rookie forms of all their Digimon will be the same... but they'll probably Digivolve into completely new forms.

I wish we could get a live-action "realistic" Digimon/Pokemon series. There are so many awesome designs that are wasted on the cartoon format IMO.

But would live action really work? I think it would only translate to a CGI film.
Why don't you think it would work?

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think it would be any different than say, Pacific Rim or Transformers. Real people interacting with CGI creatures.

It would indeed probably have to be a film series rather than a TV series due to cost, though.

Seeing Greymon and Charizard as real creatures kicking ass in blockbuster films would be amazing.

Loved the first season of Digimon. Excited that they're bringing a sequel to it. All the other Digimon seasons were crap...

:exactly:

Digimon should of ended with "Our War Game."

Why don't you think it would work?

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think it would be any different than say, Pacific Rim or Transformers. Real people interacting with CGI creatures.

It would indeed probably have to be a film series rather than a TV series due to cost, though.

Seeing Greymon and Charizard as real creatures kicking ass in blockbuster films would be amazing.

I just don't think they could market it to kids if they looked how they should.

Alright, you got me interested. This was the only series I liked also. Pokemon etc just didn't cut it. Looking forward to seeing more of what it's going to be about.

Mature power Rangers is happening! :rock:rock:rock

I'll believe it when I see it.

Alright, you got me interested. This was the only series I liked also. Pokemon etc just didn't cut it. Looking forward to seeing more of what it's going to be about.

Poke'mon was strictly based for kids... at least Digimon had characters and villains actually dying.

Back